Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE RECIEVED THE SPARTAN DPF DELETE AND PROGRAMMER ANY LATEST NEWS? I HEARD THEY WHERE GOING TO SHIP TODAY?:thumb:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I talked to Donna today around 11:30 and she said they were just waiting for the ups truck to pull in with the tuners I really cant wait:icon_ford:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
DONNA TOLD ME THAT THIS PAST MONDAY? WONDER IF THEY HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER. THIS WAIT IS KILLING ME
That would be great, and I would hope if they REALLY were not supposed to be arriving today that she would not tell you that.

I hope I see a charge on my card real soon and then the tuner shortly after.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Maybe the EPA is giving them the talk

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think if some one would have got one they would have posted. Im number 2 on the list and I have been waiting to. Hope soon!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think if some one would have got one they would have posted. Im number 2 on the list and I have been waiting to. Hope soon!!!!
I would tend to agree....

from what I have read this has been anticipated more then the actual release of the truck :hehe:

I can't wait to see some pics and first impressions...

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Got an email from Matt late lastnight. He said he is going to TS this weekend so we can talk about all the specifics, and hopefully he is bringing us a test unit.

Good things come to those that wait. lol I hate that saying too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where is TS. Does that mean that Spartan has not recieved there programmers yet? Seems like when people talk with these companies they all give different information on shipping and when they should arrive to us? Just wondering?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I must be #23460 on the list. :doh: I haven't heard from anyone over there.
I have been talking to Matt well before the first of the year. I may have called 3 times in that amount of time. Talked to Donna Monday and she said that they are still waiting for the tuners to come in, they where hoping this week. They have everything else ready to go. It will be soon!!!! I keep telling my self. Fuel gust hit 4.19 here in Nebraska and my 550 loves fuel.:crazy:

·
Registered
818 Posts
I must be #23460 on the list. :doh: I haven't heard from anyone over there.
hold out buddy, we will all enjoy, he is slowly getting to everone but gettin there.:thumb:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess were all going to get them at the same time. I hope. Donna told me that they ordered plenty for everyone. Hard to wait with fuel prices being what they are. Just hit $4.30gal. in Mississippi. Hope Matt gets them soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hopefully they have multiple cc machines. If not its gonna take 2-3 days just to get eveyone billed out @ 600-700 tuners before they ship to us!! Although, Donna said all the tuners will go out the same day or the next after they get them. Has anyone confirmed if the tuners will come pre-tuned or do we have to receive the tunes via e-mail?

·
Registered
114 Posts
The only bright side to these fuel prices is that I'm getting in better shape -- it's far cheaper to bike to work, and it takes me about the same amount of time to go the 10 miles each way. Biking three out of five days is about the only way I can make a tank of fuel last more than a week!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts