Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 04' 6.0 runs a 14 flat in the 1/4 mile w/a SCT programmer and it kills my friend that he has never been able to beat my 6.0 w/his 99' 7.3. Now that he has put $18,000 of modifications into his 7.3 he has finaly beat my 6.0 w/a $500 programmer. He may have beat me by 3 truck links but cought his truck on fire due to his fuel bowl delete and burned the engine conpartment to hell. Its not everyday the guy you beat has to haul you home!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:
He's on this site & he knows who he is.:hehe:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
that sucks!!!!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
where's the pics of the damage?

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Aw damn - sorry to hear about his rig. It it beyond repair?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is repairable by replacing oil & fuel lines, boost tubes, wiring and some plastic stuff. A good cleaning to. He is lucky I had a fire extinguisher.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what all does ur buddy have done to his truck for that much money youd think he would b in the 13s no problem,:dunno:
I bet he is in the low 13's easily. I'm not sure what the names of all the parts he has but everything is aftermarket. He has head studs, turbo, injectors, B.T.S. trany, duel fuel pumps w/fuel bowl delete. Tony Wildman 6 posision chip. I'm sure there a some other things I can't think of.

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
For 18,000 there better be a little more haha.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he did all of his own work

·
Registered
84 Posts
Its only 13,000 in it... lol I have Jacob Whites old injectors. there SHO hybrids, he ran a 13.1 down in bakersfield on fuel only... i had tony detune the lower end so i dont blow a rod so easily. Im also running a modded h2e with terminator pumps. What started the fire was a oil line popped of the return line going back into the resiovor. Nothings damaged just a lot of cleaning... :dunno:

·
Registered
84 Posts
It takes alot of money to get to 550 Plus... i just detuned it so i can run it till i build the block... and it was about 6 car lengths not 3... lol

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
Its only 13,000 in it... lol I have Jacob Whites old injectors. there SHO hybrids, he ran a 13.1 down in bakersfield on fuel only... i had tony detune the lower end so i dont blow a rod so easily. Im also running a modded h2e with terminator pumps. What started the fire was a oil line popped of the return line going back into the resiovor. Nothings damaged just a lot of cleaning... :dunno:

THAT makes more sense. Still.. only 3? Come on buddy.. I can do that on a stock turbo. :poke

:rofl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
84 Posts
really a stock turbo going faster than a 14 flat on fuel only.. il believe it when i see it

·
Registered
84 Posts
ill post my numbers up when i hit the dyno... they should be over 500 with all of that fuel

1 - 20 of 51 Posts