Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any info onThe Powerstroke Shop In Conway S.C. that has adds on Craigslist and Facebook. If they have worked on your truck please PM me instead of posting, any feedback (negative/positive) would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looking for any info onThe Powerstroke Shop In Conway S.C. that has adds on Craigslist and Facebook. If they have worked on your truck please PM me instead of posting, any feedback (negative/positive) would be appreciated. Thanks.
If you're talking about a guy named Mike that lives in conway, then YES. You're in better than good hands with him. He is the lead diesel technitian at the conway ford, and I think he's looking to go solo soon and open up his own shop.

I'm a dealer in myrtle beach, and I get a lot of bad 6.0's, he has done all of them for me. His prices are literally the cheapest you will find, he works very fast and pays attention to all the details. You won't regret going to him.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that's him. Just recently I got him to do some bulletproofing to my 6.0 and was very pleased with him and his work. Great prices compared to other shops and very very knowledgeable. Highly recommend him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
anyone have any recent work done at PSS in Conway?

Looking for a bullet proof on my 6.0.

Any pro's or cons for Rustys diesel in Sumter SC?

Thanks.

·
Administrator
21,627 Posts

·
Vendor
121 Posts
anyone have any recent work done at PSS in Conway?

Looking for a bullet proof on my 6.0.

Any pro's or cons for Rustys diesel in Sumter SC?

Thanks.
Hey @ron33, we are happy to hear you want to BulletProof your 6.0L! Here is some great reading on what it means to truly BulletProof your 6.0L!

We also have an amazing network of Preferred Installers that are very knowledgeable, and install our products consistently. Check out your area here!

Please feel free to reach out here, or give us a call with any questions!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts