Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How bout we shoot for the second or third weekend in September. Maybe the same place we met up last time. What was the name of that place? That was kinda in between those from Fayetteville and Wake Forest.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Cleveland draft house?
any of those weekends should work for me.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I should be able to make it this time. Pick a day and let me know. I don't have to work weekends, just depends how tired I am though :lol:

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, lets say 9/15 then @ the Cleveland Draft House in Garner.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Cant remember if there is a race that weekend or not, if not I will be there!

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
C'mon people. Garan, Mike, where are you? I found Waldo, lol.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Im down. I will know for sure tomorrow, but if nothing is planned I am 100% in.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
9/15 works for me. Im in.

·
BANNED
3,231 Posts
I should be able to go, no plans that weekend that I know of... Hopefully we will have a bigger turn out than we did last time, not that I don't like you and Garan Belz lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gonna check today and see if I can make it.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I shall be there unless I have to ride with someone on that Saturday.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
where in the heck is Garner???!!!! mapquest, HERE I COME!!!!

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
oh.............. geez, your house is closer to me than Garner is Belz! may have to crash with someone that night if i can go!

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh.............. geez, your house is closer to me than Garner is Belz! may have to crash with someone that night if i can go!
You know u r welcome to stay in the guest room. Just be prepared to drink and hang out in the event we play dominos that night.

C0ckeddiesel, are u gonna make it?

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
well it wont matter anyways now. i just got put on a trip that whole week. that being said, i will not be there...... DAMN!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
We gonna do something after or just a thought? Almost positive I will be there and I think/hope Kirsten will be there with me.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I think i'll be there for sure. I have to work this Saturday to run the Fat & Bone route with a guy to see how it goes because i'll be put on rotation to work a Saturday every 2 months or so.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We gonna do something after or just a thought? Almost positive I will be there and I think/hope Kirsten will be there with me.
Something like what?

I think i'll be there for sure. I have to work this Saturday to run the Fat & Bone route with a guy to see how it goes because i'll be put on rotation to work a Saturday every 2 months or so.
When u put it like that, it sounds wonderful!

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
When u put it like that, it sounds wonderful!
That's what it is... a trailer full of animal fat and bones... **** is pretty nasty...

1 - 20 of 141 Posts