·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yeah its a bit...um..ugly!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree they sure messed up the bed...The motor on the other hand is a hause....

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think that thing looks pretty cool

·
Registered
750 Posts
I like the wheels, and the cab lights, that's it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Maybe its just me but 260 horse from a brand new 8 litre seems low. Even the 565 ftlb isn't the cats pajamas. Maybe its tuneable for some real 8 litre power.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
like the push bumper and the over cab lights thats it, rest of the truck sucks. bet its quiet and has way to many computer units on it

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Ugly!!! Boy, the tundra must not be able to "tow your cabin to the lake" too many times without breaking huh?

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
This may be a stupid question:doh:, forgive me for asking it,

but you guys do know thats just a concept vehicle produced specially for SEMA, and even if toyota does happen to produce it, it will be at least a few years down the road

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
wow the tailgate is really weird

·
Registered
250 Posts
Those rear wheel flares are ugly as hell, almost as bad as the 08' Ram's.

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
seems like i read that in diesel power while in the throne room quite a while back.

·
Registered
49 Posts
They say the guy built it for the SEMA show and Toyota is not interested in producing this truck.I think they are looking to see what popular opinion is before they commit themselves. They probably can't build it cheap enough to be worth it .but we will see.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's not right..

Something's just not right 'bout that rig... :tard:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I talked to the toyota guys at a show here and first of all they have to make a 1 ton truck. Next they will possibly try it in the 3/4, and then they have to come out with a 1 ton dually. If it ever happens it would be about 4 years, and like said above it is a concept and will not look like that. And yeah those numbers seem pretty low. Lower than current diesels on the market. And if it's gonna be a few years before it comes out, the fords and dodges and chevy will have even more power so they will have to do something to compete.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts