Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post some before and after pics of my 2003 F350 dually cenntenial edition. I added some halo headlights, 05 grille conversion with chrome inserts, mirror covers, 33" nitto terra grapplers on 16" rockstars with 2" wheel spacers, 6" chrome tip, tinted windows. Engine upgrades are straight pipe, egr delete, and sct by innovative diesel.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,744 Posts
:thumb: Looks good! I bet it looks really good slipping through the dark of night.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Looks very good!

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I like everything but the chrome mirror covers, looks out of place

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replys guys. Yea i kinda agree about the mirror covers. i was gana do the door handles too but im glad i didn't.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Cenntenial? Maybe dumb question but whats that, im assuming a special edition but whats it consist of?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,267 Posts
Dman - Ya lookin' to get rid of those stock rims & tires?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cenntenial? Maybe dumb question but whats that, im assuming a special edition but whats it consist of?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Yes, it is a 100 year anniversary edition for ford. It is basically a lariet. Im not sure what it has that a lariet of that year wouldn't (leather, sunroof, heated seats, 6cd player)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may have the tires sold, but i am looking to get rid of the rims if your still interested.

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,267 Posts
I may have the tires sold, but i am looking to get rid of the rims if your still interested.

As long as they are in pretty decent shape, I'm definitely interested.
PM me when you get a chance or better would be to e-mail me some photos and an asking price. Thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks good. Personally i would lose the mirror covers. If you dont mind me asking what did you end up paying for the rockstars. I really would like to get a set for mine at some point

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks good. Personally i would lose the mirror covers. If you dont mind me asking what did you end up paying for the rockstars. I really would like to get a set for mine at some point
rims were 750 off ebay. im supprised how many people don't like the mirror covers :tard:. but thanks for all the comments guys :thumb:

·
Registered
268 Posts
The mirror covers would look alot better if you had more chrome on the truck. They just kinda stick out like a sore thumb with all the black

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Sorry man I didn't mean to start the mirror bashing, I love your truck. Mine is pretty much identical, other than rims, rear bumper, and I went with 08 mirrors.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry man I didn't mean to start the mirror bashing, I love your truck. Mine is pretty much identical, other than rims, rear bumper, and I went with 08 mirrors.
haha thats alright. Im really happy with how it turned out. the only other thing i might change is getting new running boards because those are starting to rust. Thinking maybe some black and chrom RBPs. Forgot to add that i just bought a touch screen radio im having installed in a week or two

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
haha thats alright. Im really happy with how it turned out. the only other thing i might change is getting new running boards because those are starting to rust. Thinking maybe some black and chrom RBPs. Forgot to add that i just bought a touch screen radio im having installed in a week or two
I have a flip out touch screen in mine, but it is coming on time for a new one. I want one that can do internet radio.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts