Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we don't even have the April 12th meeting under out belt yet but Diesel Powerfest day at Buck Motorsports Park is only about a month away. It doesn't have to be an "official" MAP meet but it will be an awesome day of diesel dirt drags, sled pulls, tug-o-war and show & shine. If we are luckty we may even see a certain blue Duramax blow up again!

Here is a link for those that are interested.........Buck Motor Sports Park Season Schedule - Lancaster County, PA

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I dont have anything scheduled as of yet unless I end up having to work. So, I might be in.:dunno:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe a little King Ranch sled action?

·
Registered
165 Posts
ive got to go. how do you enter the competition?

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
I was talking with a friend of mine about this today actually, I'll be there!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive got to go. how do you enter the competition?
You can actually register for any of the events that day. No need for advance tickets.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sled pulls are $20, Drag racing is also $20 I believe. Show & shine is $10. Sled pull pays out $250 and a trophy for first all the way down to $50 for sixth place. Registration for all events starts at 3:30 and closes at 5:30 promptly.

It would be nice to see some fast and strong powerstrokes represent. I plan to hook to the sled this year but not at this event. My tires are too far gone for that and they won't be replaced by then. Maybe my turn will come in the fall.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Damn..... I am leaving that day for Myrtle Beach Bike week.....5 of us are riding down..

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn..... I am leaving that day for Myrtle Beach Bike week.....5 of us are riding down..

You and your dayum bike events man!:doh: You're one of the ones I want to finally meet. You're just going to have to stop by the office one day! I can't say as I blame you since there is just about zero chance of seeing any boobs (other than Nate) at our truck events.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Can do.....when are you there?.... I see your truck but didn't know if you were on the road

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
I'm always at buck events...

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can do.....when are you there?.... I see your truck but didn't know if you were on the road
If the truck is there and it's not lunch time there is a 97% chance that I'm there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts