Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you post a link to the LED reverse lights that you used? Also the Magnaflow exhaust that you used with the tip? Thank You, greatly appreciated
GREAT LOOKING TRUCK, GOD BLESS IT

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Can you post a link to the LED reverse lights that you used? Also the Magnaflow exhaust that you used with the tip? Thank You, greatly appreciated
GREAT LOOKING TRUCK, GOD BLESS IT
Thanks much! Sure thing...here is a post with images of both and more. There are posts with images of almost everything we've done throughout this thread:

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-7-discussion/932858-big-dzl-project-500hp-1000tq-20mpg-4.html#post11478226

·
Registered
202 Posts
I love the Husky liners, the teeth grip well and they don't move. Especially I like the center hump piece.

Attachments

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
any updates on the build?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
BIGDZL,

How are those Tires on the Highway/Overall Street Performance?

20" LED Bar looks nice, mind asking what it cost installed? Looking to get 1 on my '11 F350 and not sure what they are going for.

Trucks is tastefully modified!!
Thanks much! Been AFK for some time...but figured better late than never!

There are dissertations written about the Toyo's, but in short, they are spectacular tires. Got 15k on this set and they still ride great and look pristine...with regular rotations and good upkeep, of course. Monsters off-road, awesome in the wet (including flood conditions!), great at the boat ramps, and with minimal compromise in every day driving conditions.

LED bar is from OPT7 and a real run-for-the-money alternative to Rigid. 1 year plus on and it still works and looks like new. Here's the review I did on it for Amazon:

OPT7 C2 22 Review

Hopes this info can still be helpful...!

·
Registered
232 Posts
My Experience with OPT7

LED bar is from OPT7 and a real run-for-the-money alternative to Rigid. 1 year plus on and it still works and looks like new. Here's the review I did on it for Amazon:

OPT7 C2 22 Review
I had two negative experiences with OPT7 and had my first negative review deleted by Amazon. My 32" got water inside on our first good rain storm. OPT7 replaced it after over a month of me emailing them, sending pictures, etc as it sat in their possession for three weeks before they sent out a replacement. The replacement leaked a 2, 3 months later and they refused to take it back because I couldn't get it back to them before the 12 month warranty was up, even though we were emailing about it for and I was trying their recommendations.

I ended up taking it apart myself, letting it dry out and applying silicon to the end caps, and edges of the front lens. It works great now and I have repurposed it on the roof of my Dads Mule.

I loved the light output when it was mounted to my 2003 F250 Ranch Hand. If I ever buy another OPT7 light bar, (because I can't afford a Rigid), I will spend an hour of my time and apply silicone in the beginning and know it is sealed.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #109 (Edited)
How are you liking the BDS 4 " lift. I'm ready to lift mine but not sure on brand or height. I tow everyday but still want a little more than a level.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sounds like a 4-inch might be just right for you then. Was looking for balance is every respect during this project, and the 4-inch BDS proved to hit the mark perfectly. There are countless threads that discuss/debate options, and there are several quality products on the market...been very happy with this setup to date...especially when paired with the Hellwig for stability. The BDS/FOX combination does not disappoint...although be aware that you will get a more aggressive ride.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
How is the truck holding up after 4 years?
Best truck I've ever owned and runs like new...but you be the judge! Truck was actually recently listed for sale...sold twice at $52k and $49k, but buyers were not able to complete the transaction, so it's still available...recently dropped the price to $47,700. Here's the listing:

Autotrader:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=499524077&ownerId=72006009&searchRadius=0

Powerstroke:
https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/trucks/1352547-big-dzl-sale-2015-ford-f350-srw-4x4-crew-cab-platinum-172-8-foot-longbed.html

·
Registered
311 Posts
Best truck I've ever owned and runs like new...but you be the judge! Truck was actually recently listed for sale...sold twice at $52k and $49k, but buyers were not able to complete the transaction, so it's still available...recently dropped the price to $47,700. Here's the listing:

Autotrader:

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=499524077&ownerId=72006009&searchRadius=0

Powerstroke:

https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/trucks/1352547-big-dzl-sale-2015-ford-f350-srw-4x4-crew-cab-platinum-172-8-foot-longbed.html

I just sold my 2017 for $52000 with 25K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
I just sold my 2017 for $52000 with 25K.

Good to know, thank you...always good to get a sense of the market. Did your truck have ~$35k worth of upgrades? We had this one tentatively sold twice already, and we're getting quite a bit of interest at its current price-point.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Good to know, thank you...always good to get a sense of the market. Did your truck have ~$35k worth of upgrades? We had this one tentatively sold twice already, and we're getting quite a bit of interest at its current price-point.

No sir, I did not have more than a couple hundred in extras. I loved my 2015 and 2017, just in the midst of a divorce, got hosed. GLWS

101 - 115 of 115 Posts