Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was selected as one of the 6.0 basic egr delete kit winners. I was so happy I called Daniel up directly and had him put an oil cooler and intake gaskets in the box too!

couple days later I'm pumped for an install and I'm sure everything will go great

Please move this if its in the wrong spot, just figured I would show some gratitude and support for a new vendor. If you guys get some stickers big blue will gladly wear them.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Congrats, Rich. What kind of temp delta are you seeing between EOT and ECT?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had deltas up in the 12-16 range. I like to go fast and it was already getting high around 60 so I figured it was time. After the flushing I installed everything and now the temps are dead even. pics will be uploaded soon. Product was great and the install went well. The only thing I could think to do is add things like the turbo mounting kit in as an option, I had no idea I needed it and I had to run to ford when I had to cut a bolt out. I also needed a v band clamp for the turbo

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
I am actually planning on adding the bolts into our complete intake set.

I haven't made that plunge to do that yet but will be soon. I think that will be a major improvement.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts