Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On behalf of the GPDA, I would like to thank everyone who came down to help make the Morgan Wildman Dyno Charity Event a total success. I didn't meet a single member that I didn't like.

Mike, thanks for hanging out with me while I swapped turbos out by "The Pig".

Hank, thank you again for helping my semi-crippled wife move around. You are a true gentleman. Hope I didn't just ruin your reputation!

Nick, love the turbo compressor housing on the hitch. That truck has to scare old women in traffic and make spineless men pee on themselves. Sorry I didn't get to meet you.

Everyone who complimented us on our shirts, thank you. There was intetest in buying shirts at the event. I am sorry that we didn't have any extras. You may want to monitor our "talking soot" thread for shirt availability in the near future. I am pushing for us to get some shop shirts like y'all have.

So, how about a multi state event in the fall? We all seem to get along.....just a thought.

Thanks again guys, Michael.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Real Men of Genius
5,305 Posts
I'll jump on the bandwagon here too, thanks for coming down gentlemen! I wish I could've spent more time talking with a few of you, however those trucks weren't going to strap themselves down! :D

I agree with Michael. A multi-state G2G would be quite fun...

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
You guys know I'm always down to hangout with y'all! Well most of ya anyway haha

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Thanks guys! you all are a stand up group of guys!! i enjoyed talkign with the ones I got to meet, and look forward to meeting the rest of you.

thanks for the words on the hitch cover. Yeah, its unique, and I dont have to worry about my 1/4 inch steel ranchhand rear bumper getting scratched with that on there. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
haha!! I loved that turbo back there! Ya'll were a great group of guys and I'm def down for a G2G btw all of us. there's no state lines in my book....just THE SOUTH! haha

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts