Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everyone there is a big ALL diesel meet comming up in Vernon, Texas the weekend of June 13, 2008.

Drag Races, Mud Bogs and Tractor Pulls!!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention a concert with Jack Ingram, Johnny Cooper and some guy named Pat Green. :p

Anyone interested in goin'? :)

Here are the folks handling the drag races:

Welcome To Wichita Raceway Park

Here are the folks doing the pulls:

TEXAS TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULLERS ASSOCIATION - Contact Us

And the mud bog guys don't have a site.

Oh yeah and that 'lol concert - oh yeah!!!! :woot:

http://www.jackingram.net

Lets have a great ORG showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
Man, I was so wanting to come to this! Unfortunately, since they rescheduled it and gave late notice, all the senior guys here at work have taken vacation and that weekend is covered up, so its a no go for our fam :(

Man it sucks! Its going to be a huge blast!!!

·
Premium Member
14,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sucks Brant - heck it's not helping that we're getting this off to a late start either but it should still be pretty big.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Now THAT sounds like a good time!!:rockwoot::woohoo:

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
That sucks Brant - heck it's not helping that we're getting this off to a late start either but it should still be pretty big.
I hear ya bud - I checked on the Wolfe's site about a month ago and was really bummed! I'm sure its gonna be huge! Why do ya think I wanna be there :)

Either way -- hopefully it'll turn into a yearly thing and we can start taking vacation for it :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,087 Posts
Sounds like fun Alan... I'd love to get back to Texas.. just gonna have to see what the schedule looks like

·
Premium Member
14,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear ya bud - I checked on the Wolfe's site about a month ago and was really bummed! I'm sure its gonna be huge! Why do ya think I wanna be there :)

Either way -- hopefully it'll turn into a yearly thing and we can start taking vacation for it :thumb:
I'm sure it will be - add it to the calendar! :)
Could you imagine if this event got to be as big as his car event? There would be a permanent black cloud of smoke over Vernon that weekend. :thumb:

Let me know if you're going to go Doc! :)

·
Premium Member
14,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Didn't wolfe say something about reserved parking for us??

Alan, let me know if you want to meet up somewhere.

Hell yeah, will do buddy. :thumb:

I'll check with John but I'm sure he can hook us up.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
i been planning to go since i first heard about it last winter.
Bringing the 5er and wife. Kiddo wil be gone to grannys house in AL.

·
KVFD
4,060 Posts
Alan, You make me want to find a money tree, retire (at 16) and then go to all these diesel g2g's!!!!:sad: To top it off i would love to go to that concert!!!!! Quit tempting me!!!:drool:

·
Premium Member
14,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry Josh. :lol:
Hey I forgot but I'll send you the info on the shirts and PayPal you the $$ this evening. :)

Clay I'll get with John and see what all there is going to be available and post it up.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I did see that Jack Ingrahm was playing Saturday night at the wolfdance, but Pat will be in Pryor, Ok Friday night and didnt see anything on him about being there Saturday night with Jack, but who knows?

·
Premium Member
14,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got that info from John so if something has changed I'm not aware of it. It would be awesome if Pat is there though. :thumb:

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
OH YEA IM INTERESTED BY ALL MEANS YEA ALLAN IF YOU COULD GET PRICES AND EVERYTHING THAT WOULD BE GREAT

1 - 20 of 45 Posts