Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had my Safety and Emissions inspection earlier today.. they said i had one of the best emissions ratings for a diesel that they had seen in a while!

i passed everything with flying colors. my opacity test results were as follows....

Opacity standard for all diesels: 30.00, mine at 50 MPH was 0.80, and at WOT was 6.10. not too bad if you ask me. they said whoever did my lift was spot on with al their measurements. i was legal in every aspect of their inspection. made my day!!!!!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Good deal, Rob. Now get that tune back in there and tear up some asphalt!!! :D

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man, ya'll gonna make me go out and burn $10 in diesel to get a burnout shot arent ya????

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Umm, yeah.

Once I plan to get tires in August, I'm goin smoke these!!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you do your lift by-yourself?

no i was in South Korea, serving in the Air Force, and my wife decided to have it done. she said it looked like a grandpa truck without a lift.

·
Registered
334 Posts
no i was in South Korea, serving in the Air Force, and my wife decided to have it done. she said it looked like a grandpa truck without a lift.
Now, that's a goood ol' lady.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
so i had my Safety and Emissions inspection earlier today.. they said i had one of the best emissions ratings for a diesel that they had seen in a while!

i passed everything with flying colors. my opacity test results were as follows....

Opacity standard for all diesels: 30.00, mine at 50 MPH was 0.80, and at WOT was 6.10. not too bad if you ask me. they said whoever did my lift was spot on with al their measurements. i was legal in every aspect of their inspection. made my day!!!!!:thumb:
i am so glad we dont have that stupid crap here in Oklahoma...

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gotta leave it to the great state of Utah.. damn, i hate it here.........

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
+1 on that Joe! Congrats on passing Rob!

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Congrats Rob... glad to hear you passed so easily!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts