Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen i went to a local dealership here to take a quick look at the 6.7 talked to a dealer about it for about 30 min and we were going for a test drive. I got in and the cab is nice, fired her up and POOF check engine light..
salesman said that it was just going into regeneration..... with 48 miles on it
i thought the 6.7 had urea so it could cut down on regenerations...

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Why do I have a feeling you are full of ****?

436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do I have a feeling you are full of ****?
well thats not very nice... thats the last F-N time i ask about something on this stupid forum i give up!! o yea for your info i did go drive that truck and it drove very well and had power but for some reason the CEL was on i wish i knew how to post one of those buttkick smilies because you deserve it

·
Banned
211 Posts
well thats not very nice... thats the last F-N time i ask about something on this stupid forum i give up!! o yea for your info i did go drive that truck and it drove very well and had power but for some reason the CEL was on i wish i knew how to post one of those buttkick smilies because you deserve it
I wonder why the check engine light came on. that is not regan.

O stick around Cummins. and keep posting. some of the guys like to flap there mouth to much... or shall i say there FINGERS. :nod:

They just do not like your youser name:nod: they just might be jelous :hehe:

436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder why the check engine light came on. that is not regan.

O stick around Cummins. and keep posting. some of the guys like to flap there mouth to much... or shall i say there FINGERS. :nod:

They just do not like your youser name:nod: they just might be jelous :hehe:
well thanks for the welcome here... since i got here ive basically recieved the cold shoulder like in the red headed kid in a school of blondes
i asked the salesman what was the deal and he said regen i said my cummins doesnt do that during regen and he stated in was for the new urea injection... he sounded full of it...

·
Banned
211 Posts
well thanks for the welcome here... since i got here ive basically recieved the cold shoulder like in the red headed kid in a school of blondes
i asked the salesman what was the deal and he said regen i said my cummins doesnt do that during regen and he stated in was for the new urea injection... he sounded full of it...
No problem. they have a differant light for regen. there is a member here that had his 6.7L ford pickup do that to.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, there was a guy on The Diesel Stop or this forum (can't remember) that lived next door to a guy with a 6.7 that caught on fire and almost burned the house down. I saw it yesterday but can't find it now.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Yeah, there was a guy on The Diesel Stop or this forum (can't remember) that lived next door to a guy with a 6.7 that caught on fire and almost burned the house down. I saw it yesterday but can't find it now.
Wasnt from here or TDS I just searched for that on both sites nothing came up

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
no i do not. sorry Go to Forums....Than go down to the 6.7L part.....then hit 6.7L Moter problems it will be the last one there. I think that is it..

PS HOW do you do a link??:dunno: :doh:
Copy and paste the link into your post and place this at the beginning of the link [ u r l ] without the spaces and this after without the spaces [ / u r l ]

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
So a thread with zero info is your basis for info on a 6.7 catching fire:hehe::hehe::hehe:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts