Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo! I went with the T-500, which is a Terminator modified stock 17* hpop and am very happy with it. Throttle response is better across the board and I especially notice it on the upper end, like when passing on the highway, where usually the stocker would kind of level out. It also dropped my EGTs by ~100*F.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Nice I was thinking of getting one. I'm just not sure if I want to trust using mine being it has 190k on it. Keep us update on how it does

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
i highly recommend it. i got mine put in and my pump had 195k on it and it pushes the new injectors all the way through the power band. :woohoo:

·
Registered
572 Posts
is there a hookup for members on here? I am interested in getting a T-500 pump.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Woohoo! I went with the T-500, which is a Terminator modified stock 17* hpop and am very happy with it. Throttle response is better across the board and I especially notice it on the upper end, like when passing on the highway, where usually the stocker would kind of level out. It also dropped my EGTs by ~100*F.
Did you just get the $295 modified stock pump?

·
Registered
827 Posts
yeah what exactly did you get and how much $? I want to get another one for my truck

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
just go to terminator's website. its the T500 pump. you can either send yours in first and its about 295 i think, or you can have him send you one and pay a core charge. i would jump on it quick cause i think the price is about to go up again. i got it when it was still 250. :woot:

·
Registered
344 Posts
was the install a total pita?the price listed on the site is now 349$

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
was the install a total pita?the price listed on the site is now 349$
yeah, i knew the price was going up. the install wasn't too bad you just kinda need to know what you're looking for. there's a pretty good write up on here for it and that helped quite a bit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered one from Clay at Riffraff a couple days ago and he's still got em for $295. Awesome guy too. He went out of his way to help me even after he already knew he had my business. Its hard to find guys like that these days.

BTW... I've got the installation instructions but how hard is it really to do this in your driveway. I'm no mechanic but I'm decent with a wrench. Just never tackled a job like this before.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I did it in my driveway, but it is easier with two people for the reinstall. I had to have someone hold the crank from below while i tighened the bolt on front of the hpop.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Price is now 450!! Holy Cow

1 - 15 of 15 Posts