Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the information to build a electrrlizer - that is a device to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. The guy claims you can run on nothing but water, he supplies complete plans to build this thing. the only draw back is he has used it on gas powered carburator engines. After looking at it and reading all I could find about it, I think I can make my diesel get upwards of 50miles per gallon. You can't turn the diesel off completely because it is needed for lubracation. The one I bought I got from ebay - but take a look at what is out there - try run on water - hydrogen power - better fuel mileage. One of the sites I looked at claims the manufacture programs poor mile into your pcm and that is why when you spend thousands of dollars your mileage goes to pot. I am thinking he just might be right. Look into it and get back to me Mike OB

·
Registered
999 Posts
i dont see 50 mpg but an exrta 5 maybe

Matt

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
yeah some guy at the bank last week want me to give him 5 grand for one of those contiumtransfunctioners.... he got mad when i said oh can i give you cash right now, he has his whole speach with gas cars, and i said my trucks diesel, he looks puzzeled and goes ya it works on diesels too, and i said have you tested it, "oh sure" Im just going to save my 5 gs and fuel up my truck

·
Registered
999 Posts
depending on the size it will help i gained .5 to 1.5 mpg so far with mine

Matt

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You gained .5 to 1.5 by doing what

Have you installed a water injector or an electrilzer that splits water into gas? Mike OB

·
Registered
999 Posts
i run a hydrogen cell well a dual one that u add water and baking soda too and it makes hydrogen about 4 liters a minute

Matt

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just ordered the information to build a electrrlizer - that is a device to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. The guy claims you can run on nothing but water, he supplies complete plans to build this thing. the only draw back is he has used it on gas powered carburator engines. After looking at it and reading all I could find about it, I think I can make my diesel get upwards of 50miles per gallon. You can't turn the diesel off completely because it is needed for lubracation. The one I bought I got from ebay - but take a look at what is out there - try run on water - hydrogen power - better fuel mileage. One of the sites I looked at claims the manufacture programs poor mile into your pcm and that is why when you spend thousands of dollars your mileage goes to pot. I am thinking he just might be right. Look into it and get back to me Mike OB
Its a hydrogen generator. Go to hydro boost.com

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok you non believers, when the wright bros. were going to test their airplane-the day before three physicist wrote papers as to why heavier then air filght is impossable and posted them in the New York Times. Earnest Pouge in 1928 invented the 200 mile per gallon carburator, he figured out that liquid gas is non-falmable, only the vapor burns. The gas engine could have been replaced about 60 years ago that I know of. Look up Edwin Gray- Ronald Regan rode in his car when he was goverenor of california. it had more power then any car at that time and never needed fuel. He wrote him a letter of accomadations and the next day the SEC closed him down for good. Signal oil bought out Earnest Pouge - there might be an H in poughe name. Look up Dr Henry T Moray see what you find. the enternet is the best thing that ever happened. once there it can never be removed. It makes it almost impossable to hide all the great things that have been developed. Try patent google search - you can find any patent ever done. Mike OB

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
you cant always believe what you read on the internet. And if it works so well, why is a homeless guy trying to get me to buy one in the bank?

·
Registered
76 Posts
200 mpg carb myth . every time people get mad about fuel prices this one surfaces . I have heard so many different stories about that...

·
Registered
76 Posts
go to snopes.com and look up pogue carburator... it is a myth

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
BLAH! snake oil.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The one guy that that seems to know what the heck sells his stuff on ebay.
hydro super 2- he says minimal gain on a powerstroke w/ hydroxy due to the injection system on the powerstroke. anyone to quick to post a trial on this stuff seems to stampede the herd! Sharpen your pencils boys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
HHO Oxyhydrogen or Browns Gas

Ok boys, I'm one of the show me folks but due to few strokers trying this theory and putting it into process I forced myself to implement it on my rig
and expand the system by adding 2 more hydrogen generators that I built myself. In a nut shell I have found two possible explanations to the lack or near zero benefits from adding this technology to a 7.3 liter PSD. My theory of the lack of response from my engine to the added HHO (Browns Gas, oxyhrdrogen) is two fold. 1st I believe that my diesel motor burns fuel in the following process: Cylinder is pushed up to wards the head compressing atmospheric air at a 1:17-1:24 ratio then fuel is injected into the cylinder by the injector creating the first burn/reaction/explosion and then a split second later fuel is again sprayed into the existing burn thus creating the "powerstroke" as the piston is persuaded back down the cylinder. In my theory when the atmospheric air was requested into the calendar by the valves and the turbos helped to introduce that air it also introduced the added HHO/browns gas (flowing at 3 liters per minute via my setup) once the combination of gases were in the cylinder (air, HHO, diesel) the initial/1st burn took place and consumed all of the oxyhydrogen and then the second burn was mostly just diesel fuel. Therefore the powerstoke process of a PSD consumes all the hydrogen during the first part of the burn process. The 2nd issue we have with the PSD is that on my truck 2001 7.3 PSD 4x4 does not have oxygen sensors on it. Most FI gasoline non diesel engines do. You will notice that most all the vehicles that respond well to HHO are gassers or diesels with o2 sensors. Reason being is that one the HHO system is installed
the o2 sensors signals must be adjusted to ignore the extra oxygen from the generator, if not the pcm or vehicles computer will react to the extra oxygen and add more fuel to lean the vehicle back out thus canceling out the advantage of an hho system. One way utilizers of this technology have gone around this is by placing an oxygen sensor extender in the socket where the sensor screws in to back it out of the manifold therefore limiting the sensors exposure to the manifolds contents of gases and tricking the PCM into not seeing the added oxygen. The other way gasoline vehicles are getting around this is by adding an o2 enhancer which lowers the voltage signal from the sensor to the pcm tricking it into believing that all signals are normal/not elevated. This oxygen/o2 enhancer has also been ported over to the MAP/MAF sensor as well to manipulate its signal as well. Yea your probably thinking of two maybe more things right now. A: your messing with government regulatory system placed on a vehicle (naughty naughty) and B: hey I cant do that my vehicle is under warranty. Possibly C: Hey if you have a PSD you may not have O2 sensors but you do have the MAP/MAF sensor cant you use it to control the oxygen levels? You might be able to use a MAP enhance on the PSD but your results will probably be like mine: Using my SCT Live wire to test my results I found that after I built my MAP enhancer and installed it I would drive it down the freeway and manually adjust the potentiometer on my dash which adjusted the voltage signal coming out of the sensor back to the PCM (computer) guess what happened...while lowering the voltage signal I was telling the computer that
I did not need as much boost and therefor was actually able to completely eliminate boost from the turbo. All of this was determined today. So by sharing this data with you folks it would be nice if any of you could comment on weather or not I am saving fuel at cruising highway speeds by lowering or even eliminating boost with my MAP enhancer. Basically what we are trying to do is tell the computer to not send as much fuel via the injectors by lowering the boost level, theoretically changing the timing of the injectors so as to not keep the injectors open as long thus saving fuel. I need more time to test my mileage starting tomorrow as I finish up my work week which includes a 47 miles round trip back and forth to my job. I hope this information is well stated for you as I am not much of a writer but if it helps any of you make a decision on Hydrogen Boosters/Hydrogen Generators for your vehicle than I feel my time was well spent posting this. :crazy:

·
Registered
999 Posts
i think u going to need at least 5 liters per minute to help im running 4 and it helps alittle i think 6 or more might help alot but dont know im going to try it on a gas car so will let u guys know

Matt

·
Registered
29 Posts
i think u going to need at least 5 liters per minute to help I'm running 4 and it helps alittle i think 6 or more might help alot but dont know im going to try it on a gas car so will let u guys know

Matt
Maybe but, until we can figure out how to control the fuel injection output we may be spinning our wheels, at best we are just helping to reduce emissions. Remember the reason for adding HHO gas to your engine is to displace the amount of gasoline or diesel that you need. The HHO gas takes the place of atomized fuel but if you are always spraying the same amount of fuel into the cylinder than you are not helping to increase MPG. Also, some misunderstanding out there is that adding hydrogen to the air fuel mixture alone increases mileage on computerized vehicles. Our computers are not programed to recognize Hydrogen gas. The computer will recognize elevated Oxygen levels and maybe argon or carbon monoxide/dioxide but not Hydrogen. I do agree if you can produce enough browns gas or HHO you should be able to decrease or eliminate the gasoline or diesel fuel and run 100% on HHO probably not with a PSD as it need lubricity. But as stated earlier we need to decrease the fuel going into the cylinder from the injector to let the hydrogen take its place. If my mathematics are correct I figured we would need 209 1 foot long generators to produce that much gas. running at just 2 amps each you would need at least 3 110 amp alternators for that kind of amp demand and it would take up a lot of space in our bed. Cut that figure in half to produce enough liters per minute to cut your fuel needs in half for a 7.3 liter engine. Now if you figure that HHO is 3 times as explosive than diesel or gasoline you may be able to divide these numbers by 3 if HHO truly does produce 3 times the energy during burn. Just some more for you to think about if you feel like it.:doh:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts