1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Hmmm.... cant wait to see the end result. :nod:

·
Super Moderator
19,759 Posts
Hmmmmm....I bet it's gonna look good. It's not nice to make us wait though. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
subscribed.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
subbed .

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im following everything else.... but the fuel door?!?!? :dunno:
Because silver can be a hard paint matc, my painter took the fuel door to the paint store to ensure a match

·
Registered
691 Posts
Because silver can be a hard paint matc, my painter took the fuel door to the paint store to ensure a match
You trying to say the Door handles match and the fuel door didn't :dunno: what freaking color was it :confused:

Why didn't ya take the head lights out while ya was at it ???

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
You trying to say the Door handles match and the fuel door didn't :dunno: what freaking color was it :confused:

I think it is a work in Progress (kinda like me...:)) :thumb:

·
Registered
691 Posts
I think it is a work in Progress (kinda like me...:):thumb:
Oh I'm sorry :( You have a Truck :dunno: I Don't recall seeing any pictures of it :confused:

:bump::hehe::icon_ford:

Is it a F250 or F350 :dunno:

I Thought that truck in Your sig was your Dads :hehe:

·
Registered
338 Posts

I think he is saying he was using the fuel door as a reference so the new paint will match. Subscribed

·
Registered
691 Posts
That makes sense :thumb:

Thanks Ryan.....

I wonder what % the tint is that sucker looks Dark... looks like he did the front windshield also,you can't even see the Dash wonder what % he did the front in I been thinking about doing mine this go around,i hate the sun...Makes my freaking eyes water :~(

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I took the fuel door off so that the painter could not only match the paint by code and vin but they could do a spray out to check the color match.

I think it is a work in Progress (kinda like me...:)) :thumb:
I have a spare set of headlights at the painter now getting done.

I think he is saying he was using the fuel door as a reference so the new paint will match. Subscribed
Correct

That makes sense :thumb:

Thanks Ryan.....

I wonder what % the tint is that sucker looks Dark... looks like he did the front windshield also,you can't even see the Dash wonder what % he did the front in I been thinking about doing mine this go around,i hate the sun...Makes my freaking eyes water :~(
I have 35 on the windshield, 5 on the front windows, and 20 over factory on the backs which matches really close to the 5 on the front.

The pics of the whole truck are in the new thread located here
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-7-discussion/220880-almost-done.html#post2686722

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
:doh:
Oh I'm sorry :( You have a Truck :dunno: I Don't recall seeing any pictures of it :confused:

:bump::hehe::icon_ford:

Is it a F250 or F350 :dunno:

I Thought that truck in Your sig was your Dads :hehe:
:doh:

I took the fuel door off so that the painter could not only match the paint by code and vin but they could do a spray out to check the color match.

I have a spare set of headlights at the painter now getting done.

Looking forward to the rest of the Pics...:nod:

Correct

I have 35 on the windshield, 5 on the front windows, and 20 over factory on the backs which matches really close to the 5 on the front.

The pics of the whole truck are in the new thread located here
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-7-discussion/220880-almost-done.html#post2686722

1 - 17 of 17 Posts