Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 3273 Posts

· shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys in order to keep the forum organized im gonna create a few threads we are officially a chapter.chat here.ill get the other ones going too.

· Banned
4,716 Posts
Haha. I was just heading in here to start up a chat thread. Good thinking Patrick.

2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im on in like stink on a skunk.also im asking everyone put their first name in their sig so we know them,but its up to them.oh and the logo needs be modified also.its tiny in the logo lol.

· Premium Member
24,958 Posts
AAHHHHH HA... I see you have started your chat thread. I am sure you will be seeing me here quite often.:evillol:

2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill have to talk to nick and see if we can fix that :hehe:

· Premium Member
24,958 Posts
Go for it!!! I already know what HE can and can't do.:nana:

2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn,ill get you pretty and your little dog too
case you didnt know thats a quote from wizard of oz,so dont be saying any gay shat jeff

· Banned
4,716 Posts
damn,ill get you pretty and your little dog too
case you didnt know thats a quote from wizard of oz,so dont be saying any gay shat jeff
Well it was rated one of the most gay movies of all time or something like that... but its part of Kansas history and its all we've got so we've gotta glance over the gay part...:hehe:

2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i know,its also a breaking benjemin lyric

· Banned
4,716 Posts
is your taps logo in your thread on photobucket somewhere where I could pull the url from? since youve already got it shrunk down...

2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just right click and hit save and then upload it as your sig pic unless you wanna keep your truck as the main one.i did this from the logo thread so i dont have it online other than my sig

· Premium Member
24,958 Posts
Wow... y'all are already talkin gay chit. Now, I know I remember someone in particular that wanted to be "the fastest chapter to become official", well that didn't happen. Buuut, I would be willing to bet that y'all are probably the chapter that started their FIRST page of their chat thread with gay talk!!!!:hehe:

· Banned
4,716 Posts
just right click and hit save and then upload it as your sig pic unless you wanna keep your truck as the main one.i did this from the logo thread so i dont have it online other than my sig
Got it, thanks.

Wow... y'all are already talkin gay chit. Now, I know I remember someone in particular that wanted to be "the fastest chapter to become official", well that didn't happen. Buuut, I would be willing to bet that y'all are probably the chapter that started their FIRST page of their chat thread with gay talk!!!!:hehe:
I know I know... Although as the assistant director or whatever i think i'm supposed to keep that to a minimum...

I don't remember who it was that said they wanted to get this going the fastest, but i do remember it being said. they should remember that this is Kansas, nothing happens fast. :hehe:

2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats for sure,i mean its relaxed in the south but ks sets the record.

· Registered
1,001 Posts
also im asking everyone put their first name in their sig so we know them,but its up to them.
But what if I don't want everyone to know my first name?

Uh, never mind.:doh::doh:

2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well then put your last name damnit.dont make thing s difficult gene.i have helos with missiles and stuff at my disposal.lol damn coloradians

· Premium Member
24,958 Posts
But what if I don't want everyone to know my first name?

Uh, never mind.:doh::doh:
Wrong place Gene. Come on buddy, I will take you home.

well then put your last name damnit.dont make thing s difficult gene.i have helos with missiles and stuff at my disposal.lol damn coloradians
Sorry y'all, Gene is old and tends to get lost from time to time. I will try to keep him outta y'alls way. :hehe:

· Premium Member
24,958 Posts
jeff ur still an *** hat even to the new chapter? lol

oh.....BTW congrats on the chapter thingy
Of course Dannan, i have a rep to keep up.:hehe:

· Premium Member
5,744 Posts
:doh: yea you do that and more beer that is not being drunken......my wife said that last nite when you txting me, she asked if you were drunk......I am goin to stay out of these nice guys chapter now....sorry TAPS er I mean flat state....

1 - 20 of 3273 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.