Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
I have my setup set to tuen on two 12 GPH injectors at around 8psi and I am still amazed at how fast the boost jumps up to 10-12psi, and thats just on a 20% meth mix. It really makes my truck spool up quickly and it keeps my egt temps down.

I thought the H2O was just used to lower EGT's enough to run that much more fuel, which it is in most tractor/truck pull cases. BUT

It does wonders for my truck, and that is just running washer fluid which is about 15% meth. I am running the snows stage 2 without any of the electronic controls, just on and off with 2 injectors.

As long as I am pushing over 7psi boost I can start the pump, without adding any more pedal I get and additional 8-10psi of boost and the truck takes off pretty good, when I let it off it goes back to normal. I love it and will be playing with it more.

· Registered
374 Posts
I didn't notice a huge power gain but I deffinitely gained some power. I was pulling a hill the other day at about 65 with about 10 psi and I turned the meth on without moving my foot at all I jumped right up to 75 and about 12psi.

· Registered
374 Posts
I was pulling a hill the other day at about 65 and about 10psi when I had the kit turned off. I flipped the switch and I went right up to 75 and 12psi withought even moving my foot. So I don't know how much power I gained? I have never dynoed my truck but I can tell it deffinetely added a few more ponies.

· Registered
374 Posts
CSIPSD What size of water meth injectors are you running and how many?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.