Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have had some changes within Synthetic Motorsports (SMS). Mark Ramsdell and myself (Travis Reinke) are going to be the new vendors here on powerstroke.org We are glad to be here and hope that we will be of value to this large site. Mark and I both hope to bring you knowledge on AMSOIL products and here soon performance parts for your truck, car, toy, boat if it takes oil we pretty much have you covered with some of the finest lubricants on the market today.

A little info about myself. I love hunting, fishing and to tell you the truth Aug. 15 cant get here soon enough (thats when deer season opens). Ive been married to my lovely (had to say this :hehe:) wife Beth for just about 4 years. Must say this women puts up with me and I don't know why. We have no children well the two legged kind. We do have dog and cat. Anyone who has or had a lab knows they are a handful.

In the coming days/weeks Mark and I will be posting some questions to get know yall a little better and what kind of products yall have been using. We will be sharing with you the AMSOIL products we use and the results we have seen from using these items.

Thanks for your time and look forward to making a lasting relationship with powerstroke.org

Travis

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello, I am Mark. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask Travis or myself. I live in Oregon and am a AMSOIL Dealer part-time. My full time job is a Paramedic/Firefighter. Some of my many activities include: hunting, fishing, hiking, bowling, off-roading - Jeeps/ATV's. I will be married for one year on Aug 9th. We also do not have any kids but have a very hyperactive German Shorthair Pointer - Tucker. If you have never been around a GSP I think this video is a great snapshot.

·
Slacker
19,118 Posts
Welcome and thanks for your support! Glad to have you guys here. Maybe you can post up some pics of yourselves in the Member Pics thread and some pics of your furry friends in the Pics of your Best Friends thread. :thumb:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will hit the search button and get a couple of pic posted for yall thanks for the links. Mark that is a awesome video!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts