Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Synthetic Motorsports is back joining the ranks of vendors and sponsors of Powerstroke.org! When we were first here we were strictly an AMSOIL Dealer. Since then we have expanded dramatically. We now offer aftermarket parts and custom tuning for the Ford, Dodge and GM HD diesel world. We currently have over 80 product lines in our new and improved website.

We are a distributor of the EZLynk AutoAgent.

If you don't see a product you are looking for or have any questions, please feel free to pm treyhughes, mrmanners or bigoldog.

Thanks,

·
Registered
40 Posts
*Hey guys,

We are super excited to be on here! My name is Trey Hughes I live down in North Alabama. I own an old 99.5 F450 with ol reliable in her, I do run my own diesel repair shop here and unfortunately work on quite a few of the 6.4s. If anyone has any questions about tuning or parts or whatever just shoot me a message or text me or call me i'm pretty easy.

Like Mrmanners said, synthetic motorsports has expanded a good bit, so if you are looking for some really great tuning, or parts, we can help out!

I'm gonna put up some much needed info about EZlynk soon and we can help answer any questions you have. This EZlynk is really a great new thing for the Ford world!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts