Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are both end links supposed to be parallel? My drivers side is tilted over about 10-20 degrees towards the drivers side, and the passenger one is just about straight up and down. They are both the same towards the front and back.

I have also had issues with death wobble and steering issues, went through a stock damper in 3 moths before it was no longer effective. The other going around corners quick the other day and heard a pop and felt it. Now the truck is driving and handling better.

Is there a possibility my sway bar is bent or something else is wrong with it. Need an oil change and trying to figure out if I should arrange the techs to look at this as well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm not an expert on this but it sounds like something is out of tolerence. If it is still under warrranty, I would definitely have the dealer look at it. If not, it may cost a little but it would be worth it in the long run. No sense in destroying tires and possibly other front end parts when you can fix it now. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
It is fine! They are made to move around and flex with suspension. Mine are like that also and 10+ trucks I have looked at they are all crooked on one side.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright. I have just have had issues and wanted to make sure it isn't bad. First time I have noticed they are not the same.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
One of mine if straight, the other is crooked. When we did the lift they were both straight, but when the suspension had weight put on it and cycled a few times the passenger side settled a little to the left.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts