Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a long shot, but is anyone interested in swapping their center jump seat(gray) for a center console (out of an '05)? I'm willing to add a couple of bucks as well.:dunno:

·
Banned
445 Posts
I would be interested in doing that. Only thing is mine is a 60/40 so you would have to swap out your passenger side.

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Whats a 05 console look like?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey I am interested as well, pm me if its still available

·
Registered
517 Posts
Whats a 05 console look like?
I think its the console that sits on the floor between captains seats and they are huge inside, you can put some large things in those.

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it's the console that sits on the floor between the cpt. seats. I'll go take a pic right now and try to post it. I want the jump seat w/ the large flip down armrest.

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If anyone wants pics, just let me know and i'll e-mail them to u, b/c i can't figure out how to attach them on the thread, keeps saying the file is to big.:dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
If anyone wants pics, just let me know and i'll e-mail them to u, b/c i can't figure out how to attach them on the thread, keeps saying the file is to big.:dunno:

To get pics on the board you gotta go somewhere like photobucket and set up a free account then upload your pics to that site. After that the pics will have links setup automatically by photobucket, you just click on which kinda link you want and then paste it into your post on the board. You can either post a live link to the pic or post the pic itself.

Here is an example of the link;
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/alabamafrog/Powerstroke General/47btmIg.jpg

here is the img link;

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Looking at the pics and talking to a guy at work, we think the seats in your truck may be wider than the seats with a center fold up like mine. I know the arm rests would have to go but even then I’m not sure the center seat would fit between your seats. Again I don’t know, that’s just a guess, maybe something to look into.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
thats what I was thinking.I wouldnt mind trading my center seat for a console but I would have anything to rest my arm on. Seems like you would need to trade your bucket seats and console for a 40/20/40.

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The jump seat would definitely fit, b/c the front seats are the same and the jump seat mounts to the same floor brackets. But, you guys have a point w/ the armrests, i didn't think about that. I would have to take them off, and i don't know if you could install them on seats that didn't originally have them.:dunno:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
put you a garbage bag and some ice in there you you got yourself a beer cooler.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Can I just get the front part of the 05 console??? I have a 2000 XLT with the console and captains and I LIKE IT, you can fit a laptop in there, or a tshirt, stack of receipts, bag of chips, greeting card, small fire extinguisher, reese hitch, welding gloves, and 3 8oz bottles of oil with PLENTY of room to spare! LOL, but I want the cupholders on it like the 05, anybody know? I gotta just get a whole new console don't I.

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
thats what I was thinking.I wouldnt mind trading my center seat for a console but I would have anything to rest my arm on. Seems like you would need to trade your bucket seats and console for a 40/20/40.
Yep, trade the whole set up, 60/40 split bench with fold down console for both captains chairs & console. Your interior matches mine, if you weren't so far away I'd love to trade up.

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I'm up for a complete swap of the front seats. Anyone in the NJ/PA area w/ the 60/40 fronts that wants to swap for the cpts. w/ console(grey cloth) send me a pm. Alex.

·
Banned
445 Posts
hey if you wanna come up to by Albany NY I'll switch the whole thing. Min jsutneed to be steam cleaned its dusty in the plow truck. I really want the center console for snow plowing to put my phone and walkie talkie and stuff.

·
Jersey Strokers Director
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm down in South Jersey, but the last weekend in June(28-30) gonna be pulling the camper up to Montague(NJ). It's like 3 1/2 hrs. from me. I did a quick Mapquest and it says it's roughly 2 - 2 1/2 hrs. from Albany. If ur interested in meeting up w/ me send me a pm.:nod:

·
Banned
445 Posts
I am only available on Fridays and Sundays

1 - 20 of 20 Posts