Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordering Stage 1's. Which should I go with? And why? Swamps are 175 cc and Full Force are 160 cc. I don't want hybrids or Stage 2's, please just advise on these.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Ah your the guy who doesnt like rosewoods right?

I'd go with the swamps. More cc= more fun.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i have swamps 175s and i am very pleased with them haven't had a single problem with them yet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never said anything about rosewoods... So add their 160 cc to 175 of swamps

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
If you go to 175 you might as well step up to a stage 2 (160-180/100). I just sold a set of 180/100 from full force that were amazing, I just bumped up to 250cc swamps and I will find out how those run shortly... Either one knows how to build an injector.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
I would personally go Roses... great prices and great flow :thumb:

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
Cass has both 160 and 180CC stage 1's..FYI over 160cc will need more HPO than a 17* will handle.

Your going to need additional mods...many so plan on spending lots more $ than just the Inj's.

It would help to fill in your sig so we know what if anything has been done plus miles ...

PM me if I can help.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Cass has both 160 and 180CC stage 1's..FYI over 160cc will need more HPO than a 17* will handle.

Your going to need additional mods...many so plan on spending lots more $ than just the Inj's.

It would help to fill in your sig so we know what if anything has been done plus miles ...

PM me if I can help.
Didn't realize cass went any bigger than 160 on stock nozzles.

Like cary said, you will need more mods than just throwing injectors in.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Think I modified my sig? I have 4" MBRP turbo back and DIY. Will be ordering Beans 6 position when I order new injectors. So ill be going with 160 CC bc I dont want to upgrade HPOP/Turbo anywhere in near future. 144K miles. So with 160 CC, whom do you all recommend?

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
for what??? injectors? Rosewoods or any of the 2 you mentioned are great. Your 17* hpop can handle stage II's just fine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and will be doing the FRx Fuel Crossover

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guages (ISSPRO EV2) are in the mail

·
Registered
113 Posts
Full Force can do a 160 or 180cc stage 1. Its all in personal preference!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts