Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here trade an 07 f250 with 211000 miles lately at the swainsboro ford dealership? I'm looking at buying it and wondering if a member previously owned it. Truck has the edge insight still in it so chances are its taken care of. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Haven't heard of anybody trading in, but post up some info and pics! We'll help you out if you need us too! :thumb:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much. Drive five hours to swainsboro ga and they low balled me on my trade!! Had to drive back empty handed. Ill find one eventually.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I think this was a blessing in disguise also.

The 211k miles just didn't seem like a good buy to me at all unless this was a one owner truck and had nothing but dealership work done to it, but being as it was on a car lot, someone probably traded or sold it for a reason.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh the one with 211000 was junk. Lol. The one I was going to trade on had 130000 on it and seemed pretty dang solid. But ya. I see what your saying with the blessing in disguise. Ill get in the right one eventually. Just need to be patient. Lol

·
Registered
568 Posts
If you weren't going to trade and had cash, I found a BEAUTIFUL one on Craigslist that had 46,000 miles on it, it was an 06 or 07 I think.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn!! I may try to sell my f150 out right and that will open up my market on finding a 2 or 350 a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts