Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently had a 6" Rize lift professionally installed on my 2008 Ford F-250. I am running 37X13.50X20 tires. The front looks great. The rear is sagging about an 1 to 2 inches. Is this normal and what do I do to have it corrected. Also, it cost me a pretty penny to do this. Is there a cheap fix. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
yes just get a block for the rear, and yes this is normal did you get the deaver rear springs with that kit or did you get blocks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the blocks installed for the original rear. That means I have to purchase bigger blocks and longer u bolts?

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
Rize offers and has a application chart for dealers that will enable them to adjust the rear for the correct stance..sounds like they didn't take advantage of this info. For a level truck the block # is 440-300-182 if you don't have the top overload spring and 440-300-192 if you do. I would ask them to fix this at N/C

Cary

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, Thanks for the info. I will get on that

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The guys at Truckers World of Corpus Chrisi, TX. hooked me up with longer u bolts and they installed my original blocks with the new ones and the truck is now even and actually runs smoother than previous. Thanks Truckers World!:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
The guys at Truckers World of Corpus Chrisi, TX. hooked me up with longer u bolts and they installed my original blocks with the new ones and the truck is now even and actually runs smoother than previous. Thanks Truckers World!:icon_ford:
stacking blocks :( my suggestion is save up for some 6" deaver springs and install it with your factory blocks.....the ride quality is amazing....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
Any company that stack's blocks should not be in business! Idiots!

Cary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts