Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed them on there OBS?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well I guess since nobody posted, then my truck might be the only one.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
pics! i wanna see what it looks like

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Does that actually seal the leaky wing window, or just cover it?

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Couldnt tell you. Just saw the pictures but havnet read anything about it...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I havn't finished mine. I have the driver side mounted and sealed but not the passenger side yet. I don't have a shop to work at while I'm at school so I have to work around the weather and it raining today. The vivibility is awesome and it looks mean.

I will post some pictures when I have the outher side mounted. When I have them completely finished I will have before and after pics and a short right up on what it took to do them.

It isn't easy!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sweet, i was curious about this myself. Cant wait to see the final results.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
just subscribing here because i wanna see the final results. gonna be cool im sure

·
Transmission or Injectors
743 Posts
I am very interested in the modification myself as well. Did you get the mirrors from a wrecker? Does the wiring match up for the power mirrors?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
I am very interested in the modification myself as well. Did you get the mirrors from a wrecker? Does the wiring match up for the power mirrors?
i can get you the mirrors. Stealth Automotive. 2008 Tow mirrors with

wiring does not match up with any of the years so you would have to splice and wire them up yourself and figure out how to mount them. they bolt up to the 99+ SD but not the obs trucks

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
182 Posts
I havn't finished mine. I have the driver side mounted and sealed but not the passenger side yet. I don't have a shop to work at while I'm at school so I have to work around the weather and it raining today. The vivibility is awesome and it looks mean.

I will post some pictures when I have the outher side mounted. When I have them completely finished I will have before and after pics and a short right up on what it took to do them.

It isn't easy!!!!!!!!
Just thought I'd ask if you've got them finished yet.

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
guys i think he forgot to post em up and were not gonna see it somebody please pm that guy

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
i have seen them on a bronco

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
I'm in the middle of mocking up some dodge tow mirrors. They look good and pretty much go with the OBS lines.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
whaaaa now i havent heard that one done before i REALLY wanna see what that would look like.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts