Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about installing a bench seat from a Superduty (I have one) in my sons OBS anybody tried this before? Helpful hints?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm buying a 95 that has super duty leather in it... the guy said he had to custom fab up some mounting brackets and what not to make it work... sure as hell worth it as it looks amazing!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking I could take the tracks from the old seat and fab some adapters to mate to the underside of the superduty seat minus the tracks. Just wanted to know if anybody else had attempted.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'd like to have something like that as well, the drivers side of my bench is wore out and has no cushion to it anymore. I'm still undecided what I am going to do.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to have something like that as well, the drivers side of my bench is wore out and has no cushion to it anymore. I'm still undecided what I am going to do.
Thats exactly what is going on with my sons, i can't even stand to move it in the driveway, drives me nuts.

·
Registered
804 Posts
yeah im wondering the same!
i want to put some nice super duty seats in my truck as well,
i want to know as well!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I'm buying a 95 that has super duty leather in it... the guy said he had to custom fab up some mounting brackets and what not to make it work... sure as hell worth it as it looks amazing!
hey man shoot some pics if you can id lie to see that:thumb:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I guess i'm going to have to just pull his seat and line the 2 up and see what the deal is, I'll post pics in this thread when it happens. 90 some odd degrees out and it ain't going to happen today.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will be putting some buckets and center consol in my 97' I will be making custom brackets. I dont know if I am using SD seats or not yet but I will keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just pulled my sons seat out last night and it looks like my old bench is going to work, I'm going to have to fab up some adapters for the rails and mounts but looks pretty simple.

·
Registered
92 Posts
any updates???

ohh ...and let me be the first...

:worthless[1]:

·
Registered
157 Posts
i'll see what I can do to get some pics up tonight

but how do i add pics to a post without a URL and if they are just on my computer???

If I have to I suppose I could just add them to my gallery

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
+1 for pics!

·
Registered
92 Posts
:thumb:I use photobucket. You post pictures to your account and then copy and paste the link.

·
Registered
157 Posts
yeah, i don't really feel like setting up an account and everything for that stuff...

I added a bunch of pictures of the interior to my gallery, check them out there.

I must note that I did not do this, I bought the truck this way and the previous owner did all the work himself. A nice truck needless to say!

·
Registered
92 Posts
:nod: very nice! thanks for sharing the pics

·
Registered
157 Posts
no problem, I wish I had more info on the install and what not. The guy I bought the truck from is a member here as well, so maybe he will poke his head in.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
very nice/clean. any ideas on where the face to the dash gauges came from. those are sweeeeeet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts