Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a couple of parts forsale that i am looking to get rid of i am open to offers but have and idea of what i want.

99-07 Black hood off of my 05 it is great condition with no scratches or chips.
$150

99-07 factory running boards that fit an ext cab chassis $150

I am also looking to trade my 05 chrome grille for a black one or just sell it out right if anyone has a Harley grille or a black one they want to sell. $150

Front and Rear chrome bumpers for Black bumpers or painted bumpers in exchange.

$200 for Front Chrome

$225 for Back Chrome with back up sensors

I will be in New Holland, Pa till next Sat and then back home in Deerfield,Ma for a week and then between Cobleskill,Ny and Deerfield,Ma after that. Let me know what you want and i can get a shipping qoute or we can meet up.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'll swap my gloss black for your chrome grill. I'll take pictures to send you if your still interested.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hey if you got a back bumper with out holes ill take it im in framingham.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'll be in Lunenburg MA tonight, Tuesday night, and again on Wednesday night. (hour or so from deerfield) if thats close enough for you to meet. (And a couple times next week also) Let me know what works for you. I wont be able to travel any further than that. (big brother is installed on my work van {GPS})

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
I'd love to trade you my front and rear painted bumpers... But you'd have to repaint them to match... Sucks we're so far apart though.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
01excursion i will be back in deerfield next week and would be able to meet you then. As far as your grille i would like to see some pictures of it and let me know if its been modified i ask because of your user name, or has any scratches or chips

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shu i would love to do it also but i think that's a little to far to travel or ship something that size.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
01excursion i will be back in deerfield next week and would be able to meet you then. As far as your grille i would like to see some pictures of it and let me know if its been modified i ask because of your user name, or has any scratches or chips
just got it for an 05 conversion, no mods. i was going to paint it white to match, but a chrome grill would save some BS.

Gonna have the wife take pictures of it for me later, and have pics asap.

·
Registered
634 Posts
just got it for an 05 conversion, no mods. i was going to paint it white to match, but a chrome grill would save some BS.

Gonna have the wife take pictures of it for me later, and have pics asap.
If 94F250 doesnt take that grill I would like to purchase it from you.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im deff gonna take it if its in good condition. how bout the other parts anybody atleat interested?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much do you think the bumper weigh front bumper and rear bumper not combined but separate. If you give me your address i will get a shipping qoute to you. and also does your rear bumper have holes for the backup sensors. I put in your town and at 70lbs it was going to be $37 to ship it there just for a heads up

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
shu i would love to do it also but i think that's a little to far to travel or ship something that size.
Yeah it is for me too. Wouldn't be worth it by the time we each paid shipping. Better off to go buy brand new ones...:(

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Im deff gonna take it if its in good condition. how bout the other parts anybody atleat interested?
After looking at the pictures, it's a lil more marked up than I remembered. I think I'd be better off painting it white than anyone thats wants it for a gloss black one. :doh: Sorry guys.

·
Registered
634 Posts
After looking at the pictures, it's a lil more marked up than I remembered. I think I'd be better off painting it white than anyone thats wants it for a gloss black one. :doh: Sorry guys.
Would you mind emailing me the pictures to [email protected]

I might still be interested in it if nobody else wants it and you are willing to let it go. Thanks

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Would you mind emailing me the pictures to [email protected]

I might still be interested in it if nobody else wants it and you are willing to let it go. Thanks
since 94f250 was originally interested, I'll post pics here, if he doesn't want it, then we can talk. ( I doubt he'll want it.) Majority of teh marks are on the top section, and on passenger side section. Guess it was from sliding around in the back of the truck for the most part.

Bear in mind, It's still attached to the header panel.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
since 94f250 was originally interested, I'll post pics here, if he doesn't want it, then we can talk. ( I doubt he'll want it.) Majority of teh marks are on the top section, and on passenger side section. Guess it was from sliding around in the back of the truck for the most part.

I still will take it if you give me $100 for my grille. Thats about what is gonna cost me to get it painted and my fuel to get there and back.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im interested in the front bumper if it doesnt have any dents or deep scratches can you get me a shipping quote to 26814. Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts