Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

4941 - 4960 of 4969 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
In the current market,,, you could probably get $30K out of it. Maybe more if you found the right buyer. Do you mind me asking what you gave for it? We're all wanting to know.

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
A 2002 14,000 mile F350
17 years old
a few pics that could have come from anywhere

No offense son, but we need a little more from you to really take this serious. Right now a whole lot of people think you're jerking their chains.

·
Beach Bum
26,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,952 (Edited)
What other "proof" do you want.
pics seem valid. just gotta understand son, spammers will come on to this site and post stuff that seems too good to be true, then there are those new ish people that join and then try to turn around and sell stuff. many people on this site and other forums have been burned by paying for stuff and never getting it.

also...........

you might be the first, well to my knowledge, that a 17yr person with a 7.3 that has 14k original miles and wants to sell it.

well why do you want to sell it? is it broke? you want a newer truck? people will pay more for a less than 50k mi truck. same time that's when more of the *** raping comes in from people paying too much for a truck that isn't worth it.

so all we seen so far is pics , 14k miles, 02 crew cab dually 4x4 and you wanting to sell it or find the price for what its worth.

what does Kelly blue book say?

that's why we are asking.

also the truck looks nice man. :thumbs:

·
Mr. Crossthread
4,499 Posts
^ You started this thread almost 7 years ago and you are still posting in it. Impressive sir. :clap:

·
Beach Bum
26,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,954
I love my truck but probally gonna sell it for an older obs
and this is where I come in and say.... youre a dumbass.

but that's my opinion.

I strongly dislike the obs trucks. they are older than 20yrs now to top that off.

:poke:

·
Registered
17 Posts
pics seem valid. just gotta understand son, spammers will come on to this site and post stuff that seems too good to be true, then there are those new ish people that join and then try to turn around and sell stuff. many people on this site and other forums have been burned by paying for stuff and never getting it.

also...........

you might be the first, well to my knowledge, that a 17yr person with a 7.3 that has 14k original miles and wants to sell it.

well why do you want to sell it? is it broke? you want a newer truck? people will pay more for a less than 50k mi truck. same time that's when more of the *** raping comes in from people paying too much for a truck that isn't worth it.

so all we seen so far is pics , 14k miles, 02 crew cab dually 4x4 and you wanting to sell it or find the price for what its worth.

what does Kelly blue book say?

that's why we are asking.

also the truck looks nice man. :thumbs:
I completely understand about the scammers. No the truck is not broke, it runs excellent drives excellent and is in excellent condition. What else would you guys like to know/see about it.

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
I strongly dislike the obs trucks. they are older than 20yrs now to top that off.
Still bitter that yours had a busted frame? Let it go man. :funny:

Nothing wrong with OBS. I wouldn't use it for heavy daily work, then you need a SD.

·
Beach Bum
26,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,959
Still bitter that yours had a busted frame? Let it go man. :funny:

Nothing wrong with OBS. I wouldn't use it for heavy daily work, then you need a SD.
lmao someone remembers :funny:

but also parts are harder to find now.

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
SD's aren't infallible either.

My dually puked out a couple leaves yesterday.

4941 - 4960 of 4969 Posts