Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a fender bender afew weeks ago and i am in need of a new bumper and hood. Any ideas of good places to buy new or used? besides cart-part.com and LMC. i already checked the local salvage yard and the only thing they had was a grill

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
your local salvage yard must suck! These trucks are all over the place. I have seen hoods and fenders on CL a few times and my area isn't very big. Also, our local salvage yard has at least 15 of these trucks. Maybe a different salvage yard might help you out?

I guess I should have asked what yr truck. I know what section you posted in but that doesn't always mean it is right.

Might be a good time to consider the 05' front end upgrade!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Certifit.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its an early 99 and ive checked all over craigslist in wisconsin and when i need a parts truck i can never find one. i guess thats how it goes tho. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Sorry i couldnt help you more.

Maybe if you are looking for a donor truck, you could check into texas junkyards. No rust down there and these trucks are everywhere there.

Have you checked jcwhitney? Dont know if they sell superduty parts.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just bought a bumper off ebay for my 05 conversion and is was cheapest and fit and looks good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts