Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
OH...MY...GOODNESS.
Subbed.
So freakin' cool. I'm digging the look. Very sano.
I like it either way, capped or not, leaning toward not, but only by a fraction.

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Maybe I'm gettin old... WTF is "sano"?

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Good to know... :look:

·
california deplorable
10,233 Posts
I could definitely live without ever saying that word haha
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

but is it sano like sanitary
or
sano like freakin insane?

inquiring minds are mildly curious >:)

oh also in for the end results... lookin good i am still trying to figure out how much to black out or white out on my rig...your hits a real nice balance and has me rethinking my plans :thumb:

waiting to see the end results :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I want a video or im declaring shenanigans :lol:

·
Real Men of Genius
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I'm sorry I haven't posted more on this thread! I had several lengthy posts typed up that were lost when either my computer froze or an update forced a restart, and I eventually lost interest in retyping everything back out. Recently, Powerstroke.ORG reset my password and for whatever reason I kept getting failed attempts at resetting it. Long story short, I think I'm good now.

No clue where to begin, but the truck runs very well. Jay @ PHP live tuned my truck for about two weeks and it runs about a million times better. I have some sort of injector hiccup that pops up from time to time, whenever the weather gets cooler Michael and I will dive into the motor to pull the injectors and have them sent to Warren to be flow tested and maintained appropriately. I'm having thoughts of going up to 285/100s, but we'll see.

The truck is not only fast, but reliable. The sound these turbos make when at full spool is beautiful. Sadly, I don't drive the truck too much - as I've bought a daily to keep miles down on the truck. I still take her out to stretch her legs from time to time though.

I want this truck! Any chance it is currently for sale?
Ehhh... doubtful. I've got over $30k in it, and in order to even build a motor that mirror's mine, from a reputable shop, it's going to cost ~$30k alone. There was a RCSB very similar to mine (slightly smaller turbos and injectors) that sold a few months ago (also built by Matt @ Cutting Edge Diesel) that sold for $38k. If I were to sell, it'd have to be in that neighborhood... and even then, I'm not sure I'd sell.

Here's a somewhat recent pic of the truck now. Took the camper off and put a flush cover on it. I also swapped back to black door handles, normally I prefer PTM handles but for whatever reason I prefer the black ones on this truck. I'm also building a new bumper for it, the plastidip on the front bumper is starting to peal off (chrome underneath) - so I bought a new bumper and cutting either a 5 3/4" circular hole in the corners for round foglights or a 7" hole, not sure which size I want yet. Eventually I'll repaint the rear bumper too (it's also plastidip)

61 - 71 of 71 Posts