Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Suncoast 5r110 for a 6l with everything

2K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  !!!PainTrain!!! 
#1 ·
I have a 5r110 suncoast trans for a 6l with a suncoast tripple disc torque convertor convertor from Elite stage 2 with a 300m billet input shaft. Also has a mag hytec pan. 5000 miles on it. NO CORE

$3000 plus shipping

Robts1972@yahoo.com

#6 ·
yeah but but timing Powerstrokin03 wants to low ball me..

$3000 for everything

#7 ·
Why don't you put it in your truck? Where is it and what would shipping to 77511 be?

#10 · (Edited)
And its used?? Is it not? even 5k miles so you say. I don't no you from adam. And to top it off Suncoast Didn't build it. Its just there parts. So tell the whole truth here.. You no i thought you were cool i guess i was wrong. It happens..:thumb:

#11 ·
What is this all about? If you think his price is too high don't buy it. It is that simple. This is a friendly forum, no need for insults. Agree to disagree.

#12 ·
He wanted me to sell it for 2500. I want 3000 with no core in return. I think hes upset I wont take it. Still It cost 3200 in parts to build this trans plus cores and labor. Their is core charges in the torque convertor and kit that equals about $400 when you buy the parts from suncoast. Plus shipping back. He has a trans that is crack. He called me and wanted me to budge. I wont sell it for 2500. I dont think 3000 is bad for that trans with everything with no core in return.

I have a few leads and some guys are just having a tough time coming up with the money.

As for knowing me....I know a ton of people on these forums including thedieselgarage which Im truck of the year. Im not about to screw anyone and ruin my reputation

#16 ·
Not mad at all i have money.. I just don't think i low balled you and you say i did.. How is 500 difference low balling i could see if i said 1500 or something stupid but i didn't.:dunno: I just paid cash for this truck i have money thats not the problem. I can't see paying new price for a used trans..:dunno:

#14 ·
$3K is a steel especially for a built tranny. My tranny started breaking internally after 20K miles and had other problems. Well it cost about $3500 to get a reman and that was with warranty assistance. If I didn't have help it would have cost $5K. If I knew about this 2 weeks ago that suncoast unit would be in my truck.

#15 ·
Im in SE michigan

#17 ·
Then i offered to pick it up from you as well. That must be free to me too.. Not that i won't spend another 150 on fuel... Its cheap now days i no i have 7 trucks running all night..:hehe:

#20 ·
Its really no big deal I'm not buying it. There was just 1 point in this whole thing and that was i didn't low ball anyone. He said no to my offer and that's fine. I just stated that my offer still stood if he wanted it. Then he comes back saying i low balled him. If you all think 2500 from 3000 is a low ball offer then Hey i'm sorry but i didn't see it that way. And i was gonna have to spend money on fuel to get there and home is all i was tiring to say. I never once said the trans wasn't worth it. I have cash. I'm not some broke jerk with dreams is all. I have more money in toys than most make in there life.

So if a MOD would like to step in a delete all my posts on here that would be great. I don't want people to think its not worth it. That's not what i was tiring to do. And Rob seemed like a nice guy on the phone and probably a good guy to deal with. But i don't take sh!t talking kindly. So sry to whoever got mad at what i had to say..

Back On Topic.. Hope you sell it Rop.. Thanks :thumb:

#21 ·
How was the truck driven during the 5K miles? Also how much would shipping be to St. James Maryland 21781?

Thanks for the help and sweet looking rig!

#22 ·
truck drove awesome....just going a different dirrection

#24 ·
new lower price $2800 plus shipping

#28 ·
Robts, thanks for the PM with the info. I will see if I can gather up some extra coin after paying my college tuiton. Thanks again.

#29 ·
Good luck selling it, Rob.

#31 ·
Common Rail.....Who said anything about Common rail:burnout

#32 ·
I want it but I am still poor...

#33 ·
Hey Rob, is the tranny still for sale?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.