Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a decent sun-shade for the windshields of our trucks? I know this sounds like a dorky question, but I was wondering if there were actually any COOL ones that aren't annoying and bulky, like the junky cardboard kind.

Someone in my family has a car that has a sun-shade built in, in the BACK window. You press a button and it comes out of the rear speaker deck area and extends up to cover the back window. It would be cool if car manufacturers made those for the front as well, in PARK obviously.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Anyone know of a decent sun-shade for the windshields of our trucks? I know this sounds like a dorky question, but I was wondering if there were actually any COOL ones that aren't annoying and bulky, like the junky cardboard kind.

Someone in my family has a car that has a sun-shade built in, in the BACK window. You press a button and it comes out of the rear speaker deck area and extends up to cover the back window. It would be cool if car manufacturers made those for the front as well, in PARK obviously.
Oh yes, deffinitly in park!:hehe:

·
Registered
98 Posts
:thumb: Covercraft!!! - Seriously keeps it a LOT cooler inside! Great idea I had - Black FX4 with Black Leather interior in Atlanta summer heat... :hehe: smart guy I am.

Got the Covercraft and it's helped make it tolerable....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the replies. Might have to check out that covercraft one. The other type looks good in theory, but I'm sure it looks junky as hell when its retracted, mounted on the A-pillars.

Now the only problem is that I've got the SCT mounted with the windshield mount.... :doh:
Ditto on the mounted one!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thats great that people like the covercraft one. I found them online for $26 and $43. 2 different types both for our trucks i guess. I'll have to pick one up now!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry, those prices were off autopartswarehouse.com. Incase anyone wanted to know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts