Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03 6.0 programmer, straight pipe exhaust, intake, egr delete, etc. When at idle you can hear in the exhaust and feel sitting in the truck what feels like a misfire but it doesn't set a code. Also when cold under moderate to heavy acceleration the truck stumbles for a few seconds sometimes more before taking off. It still runs fine but seems like something is holding it back. Ive heard that it could be injectors or a sticking waste gate. What do you guys think???

·
Registered
147 Posts
Likely stiction. I'm pretty sure my truck had it's first episode yesterday. These threads start to pop up more frequently as winter gets closer. My truck started great but for about 30 seconds it was a bit lumpy and I could see it on the tach. Cleared up by the time I reached the end of the driveway. More of a nuisance than a big issue. Syn oil and a product called Rev-X has been shown to make a good improvement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.