Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I might share some pics of my truck I dropped my truck off this morning to get my studs and EGR block off done and I went back to get something out of my truck and they had the cab off already so I took a couple pics of it

is there anything else i should do to the truck while the cab is off besides injectors and turbo and all the high dollar stuff

·
Registered
891 Posts
Congrats! I just had mine done about a month ago. EGR was blocked too while they were in there:woot:. Did you leave something in there just so you had an excuse to go back and snap a few pics?:hehe:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no

but I did tell him to call me so I could take some pics but he did not he said he was going to call me tuesday b/c he just got it off and it was 4:30 so he was about to go home

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
great pics my friend. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
me to at least I got to drive my dads truck all weekend and now I have his jeep here is a pic of his truck last week

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Very nice! LUCKY SOB!! LOL

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just did the egr block off plate not the delete pipe what year truck do you have

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
congrats Rick! I'm right behind you, next week!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just did the egr block off plate not the delete pipe what year truck do you have
i have a 2005 with 37,000 miles, dealer said that heads were just starting and said that they would install the arp under warranty if i purchased the studs. also trying to sell me the 7yr 200,000 warranty for 1,850.00 is this a good deal..thanks scott

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
congrats Rick! I'm right behind you, next week!
awesome man and why did marty edit your post

i have a 2005 with 37,000 miles, dealer said that heads were just starting and said that they would install the arp under warranty if i purchased the studs. also trying to sell me the 7yr 200,000 warranty for 1,850.00 is this a good deal..thanks scott
you have a 5 yr 100K mile warranty already I would not but thats just me get them to do the studs for $390 its well worth the extra insurance

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
not sure. Ima PM him and ask him.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
did it say something bad or what

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
I know you are stoked Ricky!! It's good insurance to add them studs for sure and delete that EGR. No More Issues!!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Congrats on the studs Ricky. Sig's looking good too!

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't wait my tech told me they would be done tomorrow but he thought they had everything he needed in stock but they did not so he ordered it today so prob thrusday I need to call and see if I can get a stronger tune now

and thanks Rick figured i got some new stuff I would do a new Sig

·
Banned
174 Posts
congrats on the studs! My rig should be going in the shop in a couple weeks for the studs as well. Will ford install an egr delelte block off plate while their doing the studs? Has anyone had this done by ford?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Will ford install an egr delelte block off plate while their doing the studs?
depends where you go, but I doubt it. Call DJ and ask for a mod friendly dealership in your area.

Has anyone had this done by ford?
Ford wouldn't approve any of it. The tech is the one calling the shots. So, in short. No.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts