Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got off the phone with ford they said the egr cool went out and fixed that, then they said the head gaskets were out upon testing after the egr cooler.. music to my ears i asked if i could put studs in instead they said no problem they even offered them to me for 800 bucks and i said ill get them for half that and bring them in they said no problem except i couldn't bring it in for warranty for the heads after this because the arps are not oem i said no problem just thought id share some bad news about my truck being broke actually being awesome news ... now just to buy some studs asap:icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
you know who to buy from scott.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
awesome man jnust got my truck out of the shop today

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I thought you PMed me?????? One is on the way.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awesome man jnust got my truck out of the shop today
its gatta be a sweet feeling being able to hit the throttle and not worrying anymore huh! ill surly be doing the egr block off when i get it back which way did you do yours?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
its gatta be a sweet feeling being able to hit the throttle and not worrying anymore huh! ill surly be doing the egr block off when i get it back which way did you do yours?
it is nice I had the dealer put the block off plate in for me

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just got my studs for 375 shipped to my door :rockwoot::rockwoot::Shocked::Shocked::wiggle::wiggle::clap::clap::burnout:burnout:happydance::happydance::stump::stump:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the lead darsey they were my 2nd choice

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
just got my studs for 375 shipped to my door :rockwoot::rockwoot::Shocked::Shocked::wiggle::wiggle::clap::clap::burnout:burnout:happydance::happydance::stump::stump:
nice ! ! ! ! ! !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts