Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can install apr studs. Egr delete. Oil coolers etc etc. around San Antonio area? Or in Texas general. I'm looking for a reliable places, I want it done right not half ***

New to this forum:ford:
Recently bought 05 f250 with 100k so I'm looking to rebuild it before anything goes wrong

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Have you considered doing it yourself and saving a butt load of money? Look at my build thread I did mine a month ago in my driveway. It's not impossible click the link in my signature.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ya you dont have to be a genius to install studs, if you have a decent tool box, time and patience it can be done. I did a studs in a truck at my house a few months ago and it really was more simple then i expected. But other then that ancira ford in floresville does awesome work and you wont pay anymore there to get it done then any performance diesel shop. Keith is the man up there

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought about doing it myself but i don't have a big toolbox and also dont really have the space in my drive way to do this.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
well there are a few places i know of. tsd. (truck source diesel). they are off 35 in san antonio. they work on alot of psd trucks and offer tuning as well. another place is out side of new braunfels on the way to canyon lake called centex. im sure there are a few places in austin as well as a few spots up here in the dfw area. plan to spend 2000+ on this endeavor. my advice is save up some cash find some of the parts for deals and do it right when it is time. when you either have to do a oil cooler, egr or head gasket job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts