Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 ford f350 cc sb diesel 6.0. i want to put strobe lights on my truck for the fire department. i know you drill a hole in the headlights and put the strobe light in there. what about the tail lights and fog lights? do you do the same thing or is there a special way to do them? Thanks for reading and any advice.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a 2006 ford f350 cc sb diesel 6.0. i want to put strobe lights on my truck for the fire department. i know you drill a hole in the headlights and put the strobe light in there. what about the tail lights and fog lights? do you do the same thing or is there a special way to do them? Thanks for reading and any advice.:icon_ford:
Its basically the same thing for any light housing. 1 " hole for the strobes. I have them in the front turn signals, rear reverse and rear tail. If you have the standard amp connectors make sure to silicone around the outside of the connectors. Id skip doing the fogs though and get a piar of leds for the grill.:thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far i know you cant have lights in ur grille in PA but im going to a vector blue light bar on the roof

·
Registered
612 Posts
There is a strobe kit that can be installed that emergency vehicles use that utilizes the back up lights, headlights, about $500.00 f0r the kit and installation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts