Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know everybody has thought this, but i wanna make it happen. i would like to put a stripper pole in the bed of my truck. anybody have any ideas that they think might work? i work at a custom car shop, so no idea would be too crazy for me to make happen.

·
Registered
853 Posts
if you have a gooseneck ball just mount it in there, super easy

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
if you have a gooseneck ball just mount it in there, super easy
What I was going to suggest! As long you don't have some chunkers on there it ought be plenty sturdy ennough, was thinking something like some 2" od piping but I dunno if that's big enough in diameter

·
Registered
75 Posts
stripper pole and some led truck bed lights I want to do this as well for the camp ground in sturgis

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
ok i know everybody has thought this, but i wanna make it happen. i would like to put a stripper pole in the bed of my truck. anybody have any ideas that they think might work? i work at a custom car shop, so no idea would be too crazy for me to make happen.
:tard::tard::tard:

·
Registered
52 Posts
One of my freinds actually did this when we were in high school. He used his gooseneck hitch and some pipe. I'm not sure it really ever got used though.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Sounds like ol Robbie doesn't like strippers or something lmao... And you don't need a stripper pole just a drunk girl and a bottle of jack Daniels like the scheid bottle girl

·
Registered
994 Posts
Awesome thread. Made my day

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
119 Posts
ive thought about doing something similar, ive got fifth wheel rails and a bent plate for my gooseneck. i was gonna make another plate and weld a pole to it that way its easily removed

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think what I'm going to do is just weld a pole to a plate and bolt the plate down where a gooseneck ball hitch would go since I don't have a GN hitch.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I love strippers as much as the next guy, but there's some fundamental flaws with having it in the bed. When there at the bottom doing their thing and you've got a bunch of drooling ******s gathered around, your sight lines will be limited by the sides of the bed.

If you work for a custom shop, set your sights higher, like turning your truck bed into an oil wrestling pit. Nothing says party like multiple women clutching each other in a topless battle-royal taking place in your pickup truck.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Sounds like ol Robbie doesn't like strippers or something lmao... And you don't need a stripper pole just a drunk girl and a bottle of jack Daniels like the scheid bottle girl
C'mon Jason, nobody needs that :hehe:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
C'mon Jason, nobody needs that :hehe:
Hahahahahahaha...... You don't think some of these fine folks here would like to loose their lunch?

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Hahahahahahaha...... You don't think some of these fine folks here would like to loose their lunch?
Look, I'm a battle hardened internet warrior and that video messed ME up :hehe:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Look, I'm a battle hardened internet warrior and that video messed ME up :hehe:
That girl is RATCHET

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 18 of 18 Posts