Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I searched and didnt find anything like I was looking for.

Can anybody tell me the strength of the Ranch Hand rear bumper? I'm considering getting one, but was curious if there's any way for me to continue using my hitch, instead of the ranch hand.

Just wasn't sure if the ranch hand was really strong enough for serious loads.... I like them, and they look though, but I wouldn't want to hook a sled to it..

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Well, I searched and didnt find anything like I was looking for.

Can anybody tell me the strength of the Ranch Hand rear bumper? I'm considering getting one, but was curious if there's any way for me to continue using my hitch, instead of the ranch hand.

Just wasn't sure if the ranch hand was really strong enough for serious loads.... I like them, and they look though, but I wouldn't want to hook a sled to it..
very very very strong...i known of people that got rear ended and nothing happened

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm. Is there any possible way that I could use the bumper, but keep use of my stock hitch?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
IIRC ranch hands are 10K lbs for the rear bumper

yea off the RH site:
Our bumpers are V-5 tested to 1000 lbs tongue weight and 10,000 lbs towing capacity

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
if you want to keep your stock receiver and just replace the bumper with one that is insanely strong, you should look into my bumpers.... I offer a 100% lifetime warranty too... if you find anyway what so ever to damage the bumper, it is covered...

here are a few pics from a customer in Alaska who just sent these to me today...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts