Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THANKS FOR THE HELP. WE ARE BACK HOME NOW.

we blew a tire on 64 and are need of either one 38x15.50r20 OR a full set of stock wheels and tires WITH LUG NUTS.

we're in lewisburg, wv and have a room for the night.

if you have anything that could help us out and get us back on the road it'd greatly appreciated. we've got cash in hand.

thanks in advance

please call 757-677-6453 ANYTIME....EVEN IF ITS 3, 4, 5 AM. it doesnt matter.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sorry i can't do anything for ya, i'm in South Korea. I know you don't wanna hear this but that is the exact reason i have a 38 in spare mounted in my bed when i take road trips. Haven't had to use it yet, and that's the way i wanna keep it.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Call a local tire shop. Especially in WV they probably have a pile of used tires for sale. Good luck.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks to everyone! we definitely learned a huge lesson on having a full size spare on hand. ended up finding a guy with 4 factory tires and wheels and picked those up then hit the road.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Glad it worked out. Hard to believe you couldn't find a tire? My truck came with 18s and I quickly changed to 16s for that same reason and the cost difference. Couldn't believe how much more a 18" is than a 16"? I have an old 35 I plan to mount on my spare rim before I head up towards Canada this fall. Wish I knew how others get their 35 back under the bed? I have tried with no success? :dunno:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish I knew how others get their 35 back under the bed? I have tried with no success? :dunno:
i'm not sure on that either. my buddy and i are both planning to make a mount that goes in place of the tailgate. sort of like a baja mount on the offroad trucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts