Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to get into the details but I'll be stopping the build on my truck and returning everything back to stock. The short of the story is that I’ll be getting out of the whole diesel mod thing and purchasing a high end car. Not quite sure which one yet but probably a Mercedes S class or BMW, or Lexus. Anyways the turbo and injectors will be going back to DJ and Vivian and just to let everyone know that nothing was wrong with either. Both of them are the best people I've ever dealt with and highly recommend considering them when purchasing any mods for the 6.0's. Below is a list of the mods I'll be parting with. Keep in mind most of these parts are still in the truck and Marc (master diesel tech) will not have time to return my truck back to stock for another couple of weeks. If anyone is interested in purchasing the truck or have any question regarding the mods please feel free to contact me or I could give you Mark's contact info. I wish everyone the best of luck and I'm sure I'll miss my truck...at least until I get my new ride. :thanks:

I changed my mind before and I promise it will not happen again. It will be mod ready for the next owner...already studded. Marc (Ford Diesel Tech) will confirm working condition when back to stock. I'll be listing this on many forums.

I will sell to the best offer or consider a package deal ot sell all. Let me know.

Spearco intercooler
CFM+ Largemouth kit (NIB)
Nitrous NXD2002 with auto bottle opener (NIB)
AFE Stage II - Pro Dry S, Standard, and Progurad 7 filters
4.10's Midwest gears for 05 4x4 - complete kit
Fass 150/180
FS2500 with braided lines (NIB)
SCT X-Cal 2

If I could think of anything else I'll make sure to list it.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
he said those parts are going back to DJ diesel performance

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
turbo and injectors are gone. They will be going back to DJ and the turbo is a VGT-HO and 190 Casserly injectors. Contact DJ if interested.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Call me David and we'll see if we could work something out.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
how much you wanting for the cfm+ kit?
thanks
clarence

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a price list - everything is negoitable.

Fass 150/180 with 65 psi $450.00 (used for one day and yes it works perfect - Marc from the org can confirm this, he installed it - purchased from LIPD)
FS2500 Oil Filter with stainlees lines $500.00(new in box - purchased from Dfuser $800.00)
Nitrous NXD2002 with auto bottle opener ($600.00 new in box - purchased from DJ)
CFM+Largemouth kit ($300.00 new in box - purchased from Dfuser $420.00)
4.10's full set for 05' 4x4 ($450.00 new in box - purchased from Dan at Sogrand for $750.00)
AFE Stage II cold intake $300.00 (comes with 3 filters - needs cleaning)
spearco intercooler sold!

·
Registered
69 Posts
What about a price on the SCT X-Cal 2 & I would want that and the AFE Stage II if you still have them. priced together. PM me

·
Registered
221 Posts
YEA price on the sct xcal??? or pm me

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been corrected on the FS2500 filter kit, it will be $400 for this which includes a extra filter.

YEA price on the sct xcal??? or pm me
I need to make a correction on the SCT, it will not be for sale until I get my truck back.

What about a price on the SCT X-Cal 2 & I would want that and the AFE Stage II if you still have them. priced together. PM me
It's still for sale and I'm asking $300 which includes 3 filters (pro dry s, standard and Proguard 7)

·
Registered
198 Posts
im very interested in the nitrous and fass, you got a pm

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spearco, fass, and nitrous (sold)

·
Registered
198 Posts
if it doesn't go through let me know

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
sad to see you go man.... can i ask why the change of heart?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts