Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two week old 2006 blue over beige King Ranch 4x4 was stolen during the night of November 4th in Old Jefferson (east bank Jefferson Parish).

It has an LSU sticker (with Tiger) in the center of the rear window. Rainier Arms black/olive drab with red Rainier logo bumper sticker on the left of the rear window and an HK (Heckler & Koch) International Training Division (red/black) sticker in the right bottom corner of the rear glass. Holy Cross and Mt. Carmel magnets on the tailgate.

Probably already in a chop shop. Just putting this out there in case anyone sees it.

·
Administrator
29,521 Posts
How are they stealing these trucks?
a google would show you the many ways to steal a superduty or most any truck

with a two week old truck are you sure the purchase was all good and all leins satisfied ?
any chance the seller had keys and grabbed it ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought it from a reputable Ford dealer. If it is an inside job it's one individual. No way to tell.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
38 Posts
that's to bad my buddy just had his 05 stolen out of his own driveway about a month ago and it still has not been found!

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is too weird and i had to reply. I also had an 06 King Ranch and guess when it was stolen...yep NOVEMBER 4TH. Im a little creeped out now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts