Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 06 f350 6.0
My steering was sticking and felt tough sometimes. I was talking to my friend a mechanic about someone's truck and he brought up how he worked on a similar truck and the same problems I have and it was stabilizer when replaced steering loosened up. Well while doing brakes on my beater car I picked up a new stabilizer at napa as I was there and figured I just replace it. Problem is I can't get the driver side connection apart. Unbolted etc and passenger side off no problem. So how do I get this apart and do I just use the mounting stuff from truck as box only has the part and no hardware. While unbolted I turned when and it turned parked both ways much much easier no bind so I know this is the problem. I tried to hammer bolt up some but it wouldn't budge just mushed end a bit. Any help is appreciated. Thanks josh....trying to finish tonight

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well after tons of time on computer and multiple trips to and from different part stores I finally found a stock replacement with all hardware at top gun customz I think that something changed in the middle of year everyone tried to give me a studded end and a loop end. Mine has loop on both ends. So part number is 63785636. If anyone needs one and wants to save the hassle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts