Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading some of the 'tire size' threads and am trying to figure out what tires will fit on my truck. I have a 2008 F250 4x4 sb kr with 20" rims. I measureed yesterday and from the ground to the fender well opening is exactly 41" on all 4 tires. I am the second owner of the truck and am not sure what the prior owner did with regard to leveling the truck. I looked at the front springs and their doesn't appear to be spacers in the spings. I also looked at the back leaf springs and there is a small (probably 3") block under the springs which I assume is stock?

Does anyone else have a 'stock' 2008 F250 that they could post the measurements from. I'm thinking 35's may fit fine without rubbing.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I have been reading some of the 'tire size' threads and am trying to figure out what tires will fit on my truck. I have a 2008 F250 4x4 sb kr with 20" rims. I measureed yesterday and from the ground to the fender well opening is exactly 41" on all 4 tires. I am the second owner of the truck and am not sure what the prior owner did with regard to leveling the truck. I looked at the front springs and their doesn't appear to be spacers in the spings. I also looked at the back leaf springs and there is a small (probably 3") block under the springs which I assume is stock?

Does anyone else have a 'stock' 2008 F250 that they could post the measurements from. I'm thinking 35's may fit fine without rubbing.
35" on your stock rims fit, zero rubbing....i switched to 20"x9" rims with my same 35's and i get a little...wider rim... if your truck is stock the f250 is down about an 1.5" in front....f350 is 2.5" down in front with 4" blocks in back,, f250 has 3" blocks in back.....if its the same front to back it has probably been leveled...you might get a little rub with 35's on a stock height f250

1 - 2 of 2 Posts