Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
STOCK FORD 20" RIMS FOR SALE WITH TIRES . Only 11k on rims and tires , both in excellent condition .

not a scratch or ding on the rims !

I can go through my companys trucking outfit to get you the best deal possible on the shipping .

pm me with all your info and i can get you a quote !

$1100.00 obo

Thanks,
Travis

I know a lot of people have been getting ripped off lately with shady people . I can and will provide my address and phone number to anyone who wants it to show good faith . I like to lurk , just because i have a low post count doesnt mean i am one of those people .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
saia truck freight quoted me 225.00

I can let the rims and tires go for 950 so that almost makes up the difference . Since you live in alaska .. lol

Let me know

Travis

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
What would shipping be to 78586? Thanks

·
Registered
736 Posts
what is the shipping to 01701?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have great shipping rates . I have pm'ed a few of you and a couple people are interested . willing to work with you !

Travis

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD to spderjhn

Thanks,
Travis

·
Registered
1 Posts
Possible trade

Travis,
I would like to know if you would be interested in a trade ? I have a 2008 Matthews Black Max 2 Brand new been fired twice never hunted. This bow has 6 Axis arrows new package of broadheads, scotts realease. the bow itself is loaded. I paid 1350.00 new. if your interested let me know.
My cell is 903-330-2774... JASON

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Travis,
I would like to know if you would be interested in a trade ? I have a 2008 Matthews Black Max 2 Brand new been fired twice never hunted. This bow has 6 Axis arrows new package of broadheads, scotts realease. the bow itself is loaded. I paid 1350.00 new. if your interested let me know.
My cell is 903-330-2774... JASON
Originally Posted by PRERUNNER08
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD to spderjhn

Thanks,
Travis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts