Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any update on the stickers Waylon? If that guy can't make 'em for us I'll call a friend of mine who owns a printing company. He'll know someone who can I bet.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Yes please...i want them now!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Hey guys, just wondering. Are you getting an exact replica of the logo in your sigs? if so, whats the cost per sticker? are they like the ORG ones, one peice vinyl with multiple colors? thanks, wondering cause we're getting ready to do ours and wanted to know about what they might cost.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Out of our thread Yankee!!!

J/K:rofl:

Had to do it for Dirk!!:hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
I have been in contact with a local graphic shop in central OK for the sooner powerstroker's logo. As soon as I get a price from him, I will let yall know.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
YANKEE????? What? I am from NC!! LOL, you guys are funny!

·
Registered
3,989 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
YANKEE????? What? I am from NC!! LOL, you guys are funny!
Pretty deep south in my book. I was in SC Charleston last July for a dealer meeting. It was my first time in that state.
If NC is anything like SC. Your a southerner:thumb: No doubt

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what we're shootin' for Nick. And Wes did you get the quote for y'alls logo?
Waylon and I are PM'ing each other about ours - hopefully we're close! I'm waxing my rig this weekend, it would be nice to have a nice shiny LSP logo on her. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn2: <-----I'll sit here next to Clay.....but I brought beer. :nod:
Dude its 9:30 in the morning....you need to go to a meeting :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude its 9:30 in the morning....you need to go to a meeting :lol:
It's my Friday off. No meetings for me today! :woot:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey rod, which logo are yall using, the one in your sig or the one like drstephennix has in his sig
We're going to start with the one in my sig Wes since most guys are going to have them on their windows so the lettering really needs to be white due to tint. We've also got a pain B&W logo we're going to offer and I believe they're all going to be oval. I know Dirk wanted a simple text sticker and I'm sure others will too so we'll be making one of those as well. BUT for now if they can price us the most complicated and most popular one it'll get us started.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts