Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any news on these items? I have heard nothing about these things and I sure would like to have a nice purty sticker for The Granny!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Nick and i were actually talking about that last night. We're going to go VERY soon and see about getting the stickers made.

As for the t-shirts, i think hank was looking into them in i remember correctly??:dunno:

Dont worry, we haven't forgotten.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Freak you know you want one, too!!!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Nobody's getting nothin!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so maybe you all can have a sticker or two.....maybe a t shirt. we are gonna take t shirt orders at Blowing Rock. I am about to post that in that thread. I hope we can have some sticers made up for blowing rock. I am looking into this.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
What sticker size???

ok I need input on sticker size. I was thinking 8" wide is a good size. The height will be comprable. probably 6" what does everyone think? Do we wanna get 2 different sizes? one bigger, one smaller? or keep it simple and only get one size?

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I say keep it simple, just like .... well you know! LOL

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
ok, I gave the logo to the sticker company. I should hear something back within the next couple of days, maybe first of next week!!

Hank, you and granny need one that covers the whole back window or the side of your truck so ya'lll can be sure when you lose your eyesight(its comming soon!!) you can still see it!! :rofl: Just kidding, I'm outta here!! :bolt:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
:bottom::bottom: My cane reaches a looooooooooong way little man! You can run but you can't hide from this old lady! :hehe: My walker is turbocharged! :hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
And its got injectors too!! Is that your walker smokin or is that commin from your butt? hahahaha, LMAO, ROFL, :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No it will be your butt smoking when I get done with it!:buttkick::buttkick:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Stickers will be available at Blowing Rock guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot::woot::woot:

They'll be $2-$3 a piece, not positive on the exact price just yet. Nick is waiting on the final quote.

And they'll be approx. 8" wide, but that too is not finalized. The decal/sign/graphics shop is still finalizing everything for us!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Just thought you guys would wanna know!

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Stickers will be available at Blowing Rock guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot::woot::woot:

They'll be $2-$3 a piece, not positive on the exact price just yet. Nick is waiting on the final quote.

And they'll be approx. 8" wide, but that too is not finalized. The decal/sign/graphics shop is still finalizing everything for us!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Just thought you guys would wanna know!
SWEET can't wait

1 - 20 of 38 Posts