Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just cleanin out the junk drawer and found my powerstroke.org stickers. not gonna use them so there up for grabs. better hurry tho these things wont last long :hehe::hehe:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
ComeOn ORG ....... Speek Up!!
If not ..... I'll take extras

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'll take some

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Me me me me *raises hand* :hyper: over here, pick me :boldblue:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
HMmmm

Support the ORG and get free stickers fellaz
COOOOMME.....OOOONN $20.00

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok i have 3 so diesel freak, peppy, and turbo 73 will get 1 a piece. lol never knew you guys would go crazy over stickers. send me your addresses guys and ill mail them out to ya.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dam tank i feel bad. if someone feels bad for ya and wants to give theres up then ill ship 1 out to ya lol.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey tank im still lookin for a drop pitman arm for ya :hehe:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
HMmmm

Support the ORG and get free stickers fellaz
COOOOMME.....OOOONN $20.00
Hey if fuel wasn't 4.20/gallon, and i didn't have to spend my entire tax return on an EBP sensor, I'd GLADLY do the premium membership. I will ... *sigh* eventually.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I could always scan the ones I got from my premium membership, but if someone had an EPS file or something they wanted a sticker of, I can make it

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I could always scan the ones I got from my premium membership, but if someone had an EPS file or something they wanted a sticker of, I can make it
put that more in terms of an iliterate for me lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
i never got my stickers, and i became a member like 3 weeks ago, then again i herd no one gets them. haha

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
i never got my stickers, and i became a member like 3 weeks ago, then again i herd no one gets them. haha
No, thats not true. You'll get them in due time. Took me about a month or so to get mine.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
if someone wants to send me the design, i can make them for people :)
Why would you do that? All of us have helped support this wonderful site by getting the premium membership, and i dont see why everyone else can't do the same if they want stickers so bad?

If the site means that much to them, they can help support it!!!:thumb:

But thats just my opinion

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
If you dont get them in about a week shoot me a PM with your address and i will get some out to you

1 - 20 of 32 Posts