Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody on here from stephenville or close to it??

·
Registered
689 Posts
Here's a bump for you. I'm not close but I love that town. Have a couple of old frinds there. If I was not a salt-water addict I would live there:thumb:

Welcome to the site:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was crazy in town yesterday with all the new tarleton students, so surely there's some new powerstroke boys in town

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
It was crazy in town yesterday with all the new tarleton students, so surely there's some new powerstroke boys in town
I moved to college (Ashland U in Ohio) thursday and have yet to find a fellow diesel enthusiest (sp?). There is a 12V Cummins I have seen about 10 times driving around dumping smoke.:crazy:

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
I'm about an hour away.

Craig

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Our ranch is in Blanket, but not there all the time of course.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
when did you get a ranch, Mr. Nix???

I think we just found out where the next LSP event is going to be held!:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
when did you get a ranch, Mr. Nix???

I think we just found out where the next LSP event is going to be held!:hehe::hehe:
We've had it for a couple of years up there. Had one down in Alice, sold it, and moved to Blanket instead.

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
The two closest towns in Texas are Brownwood and Commanche................they're seperated by a Blanket. :hehe:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
The two closest towns in Texas are Brownwood and Commanche................they're seperated by a Blanket. :hehe:
Aint that the truth....and Blanket doesn't even have a stop light.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
We've had it for a couple of years up there. Had one down in Alice, sold it, and moved to Blanket instead.
How many acres do ya'll have up there??

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
How many acres do ya'll have up there??
Close to 150. May be moving it again in favor of something a little closer to home. Been looking out East Texas way, but who knows :dunno:

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Close to 150. May be moving it again in favor of something a little closer to home. Been looking out East Texas way, but who knows :dunno:
nice..... Do ya'll own it or just lease it out??

I'd like to eventually buy about 100 acres somewhere and possibly high fence a portion of it. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
its owned. or at least being paid on anyways

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
MAN, Im gonna start calling you mr money bags! :hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol good ol blanket.. i went to school there.. i was always kinda cold though, we had a dairy a few miles outside of the blanket:hehe:. Some good people there though!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you know a grady from santa fe? not sure how big santa fe is.. I went to school with him at uti couple of years ago

·
Raging Lunatic
8,803 Posts
Lol good ol blanket.. i went to school there.. i was always kinda cold though, we had a dairy a few miles outside of the blanket:hehe:. Some good people there though!
So, I guess when it got real cold y'all would got out into the pasture and slip into a Jersey. :hehe:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts